Seeing the item you're selling on EBAY sell Appreciation. Vol We eating tonight baby.

Ok so the person that won my G2 sent the money instantly after the auction the night of the 24th, and I did the transfer from Pay pal to my bank account the same night. The transaction is showing as complete, but the money isnt in my bank account yet. I should be straight right??? I was going to send the phone out today.

And the person that won my iphone last night, has not competed the check out yet,could this be a bum buyer or what? I dont want to just relist it the ASAP but I dont want to wait too long lol

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by chupi318

yeah ebay is 9% and paypal is 4%. best thing to do is make it a lot for shipping. and explain why you did it

wait 9% ON TOP of the 4%?!?!?!?!?!
no sir i think its just 9 if u use ebay

4 if u use paypal outside of ebay

i think

i prefer craigslist

and
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at schill bidding
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's 4% + 9%. Get your facts up.

Ok so the person that won my G2 sent the money instantly after the auction the night of the 24th, and I did the transfer from Pay pal to my bank account the same night. The transaction is showing as complete, but the money isnt in my bank account yet. I should be straight right??? I was going to send the phone out today.

And the person that won my iphone last night, has not competed the check out yet,could this be a bum buyer or what? I dont want to just relist it the ASAP but I dont want to wait too long lol
What are the payment terms/deadline as outlined in your auction?  If you don't list them, PP gives the buyer 7 days to pay.  Unless they've changed that.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

What are the payment terms/deadline as outlined in your auction?  If you don't list them, PP gives the buyer 7 days to pay.  Unless they've changed that.

idk why I didnt do the instant payment thing, I just through this up on some last minute tip.
tired.gif

just sold some video games and got some decent prices
pimp.gif

about to sell my gingerbread hd2 but im gonna try forums first
*5000th post* 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

just sold some video games and got some decent prices
pimp.gif

about to sell my gingerbread hd2 but im gonna try forums first
lol dudes gonna low ball, I would have done craigslist but the city im in for school is full of bums

2 of the best things I've ever seen "skyrocket" in price that I've sold...

--A DS sz.10 Reebok Shaqnosis; went from $104 to $338 in less than 5 mins....

--A pair of Nike Air Pro Streak Max's went from $200 to $391 in 3 minutes (and I actually had them on here for $215 shipped, but nobody bit!)

Randomly waking up in the middle of the night to that "Your item has sold" followed by "instant payment from______" >>>>>>>>

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom