SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Great w today, I'll admit after Geno got sacked on that last possession in the 4th I thought the Lions might march down and get a td.

NGL they had me worried for a bit. Hawks always seem to play down to their competition but glad they managed to get that win. Adams, Woolen and Cross back this week need to really get these next few wins they should be favored in all of them. Cincy is a toss up with Burrow but it’s winnable.

NGL they had me worried for a bit. Hawks always seem to play down to their competition but glad they managed to get that win. Adams, Woolen and Cross back this week need to really get these next few wins they should be favored in all of them. Cincy is a toss up with Burrow but it’s winnable.
Will be cool to see how Spoon will do with Woolen back too. If Adams contributes anything meaningful at this point it’ll be huge, doesn’t even need to go back immediately to who he was pre injury.

As far as INT's go... that was YIKES. That was on DK.
Great job by the D to limit it to only a FG.

Dk really needs to work on letting things go. He should know the guy who retaliates will get the flag 9.9/10 times.

Winable game they threw away though.

Back
Top Bottom