SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

I don't watch the Broncos, but damn, it's been that bad for Russ???
Offensively it's been pretty bad. Russ looks off, RB fumbles, WR drops, Oline is cooked, injuries..Playcalling is awful awful, rookie HC looks clueless. Home crowd has booed them more than the Hawks fans did in Week 1.

Plus everyone jumping on the slander train Russ finally gave up doing his catchphrase postgame tonight

Broncos defense Ballin though 🤷🏿‍♂️

So it's not necessarily Russ' skills, but rather the offense as a whole...? But, of course, we know how these things go... the blame will always lie on the 'big signing'.

So it's not necessarily Russ' skills, but rather the offense as a whole...? But, of course, we know how these things go... the blame will always lie on the 'big signing'.
Naw I'm saying it's a collective mess with Russ' skills looking diminished more than anybody was anticipating as well. Like it's bad bad from everybody.

I think there was a narrative for a bit going that Seahawks receivers benefited from Russ' play, which was true for a bit, but guys like Lockett and DK would ball just about anywhere and John/Pete deserve credit for drafting and developing them. As for Russ and Denver, he was ballin yesterday for the first half then couldn't get it done in OT. AFC West is tough af, so I get it.

End of the day choosing not to pay Russ, and trading him, was the right move. While I feel a little bad for Russ, he did get a damn bag so I don't feel for him that much. I feel more invested in the club now because they're building again and it's fun watching young guys that are crazy hungry and athletic. It's also been cool to see the older players really come back to keep the culture going, so if it took shipping out Russ then so be it.

Maybe the shoulder injury is real for him idk. Only narrative I don't like seeing is from all this is somehow Russ held John and Pete back

They can't be let off the hook either. They got plenty of work and resolve to do themselves. Job's not done

Maybe the shoulder injury is real for him idk. Only narrative I don't like seeing is from all this is somehow Russ held John and Pete back

They can't be let off the hook either. They got plenty of work and resolve to do themselves. Job's not done
Yeah you're totally right. This new defensive system has looked suspect outside of the game last weekend. A lot of missed picks in past years too, should move on from both of them if we don't start seeing real improvement the rest of this season and next.

Felt like the most complete game so far. Man defense really showed some resolve today

Geno continuing to ball. Walker is legit, whew

Hope DK is OK

Broncos gonna lead us to a top pick without tanking. This was not the path I expected but I'm glad I was wrong where this team (and Broncos tbh) was headed

Felt like the most complete game so far. Man defense really showed some resolve today

Geno continuing to ball. Walker is legit, whew

Hope DK is OK

Broncos gonna lead us to a top pick without tanking. This was not the path I expected but I'm glad I was wrong where this team (and Broncos tbh) was headed

Love these young bucks and really have felt the most invested in football in a long time. Just love the hunger and joy out there.

Finally made my way up to SoFi from SD to see our boys! What a game!

F4452637-44DB-4162-BFB6-78472144ECDE.jpeg

If you'd have told me the Hawks would be 4-3 and in first place before season started I'd have thought you were delusional but here we are. Great to see Geno playing well along with many promising young guys doing their thing. Also, I know it's only been two games but Kenneth Walker looks special, just hope he's durable which the Hawks have struggled to maintain with the RB position.

As a native New Yorker and lifelong Seahawks fan, these dudes were all over me all week and all game into the 4th.

Those 2 gaffes by Tyler….no way he plays like that all game. Comes right back and redeems himself with what was the game winning score.

I really thought this season was going to be a wash trying to get a high draft pick for the QB of the future. And having seen Geno play for the Jets as much as I did only supported that belief.

But damn they’ve been a fun watch this season.

Back
Top Bottom