SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

I still cant believe that fake field goal call
Did they really think he'd at least get out of bounds?! This game was so frustrating at times.

Tough road ahead after next game, hoping they blow out niners next week to get confidence back up.

Looked like the ankle is hindering him (at least thats my excuse I'm giving him) could have been a better game

I cant believe how bad Ifedi is, how was he a 1st rounder

Another project player that Cable wasn't able to develop...

To be fair he has had injuries as well, hasn't gotten a ton of flow.

This game was more on Pete and Russ than it was on Walsh.
Agreed, people just giving him ish cause of those 3 missed field goals from the Washington game. That field goal did look good until it fell short lol...

smh at this explanation, http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...te-carroll-on-fake-fg-good-call-if-we-made-it well of course it would have been good but had Luke got past that initial defender it still seems like a low probability he ultimately finds the endzone or even gets close to the sideline before being tackled.

Did they really think he'd at least get out of bounds?! This game was so frustrating at times.

Tough road ahead after next game, hoping they blow out niners next week to get confidence back up.
I mentioned it in the NFL thread but Pete said they saw 6 when they called the play earlier on the radio today :lol: :smh:

the play did have the option to "kill" but whatever they saw, they swore it had a chance to break open *facepalm*

Edit: just saw you post the explanation

last night game hurt and the loss also. season isn't over but just sucks we could have went from 6 - 4th like that. damn.... we really have no running game smfh

Mike Davis looked good until he got hurt. McKissic is a great 3rd down back, and I applaud his toughness in the way he runs. I haven't lost any faith, just gotta clean up the mistakes and they'll be aite.

This is a hard year to gauge with the significant injuries that have happened. The few game where everyone was healthy, the defense was solid. Are they still a top 10 defense through this week?

This is a hard year to gauge with the significant injuries that have happened. The few game where everyone was healthy, the defense was solid. Are they still a top 10 defense through this week?
There's zero excuse. Wagner, Wright, Kam, Richardson, Bennett, Clark all played. That's 6 allpro caliber players. They're constantly giving up 3rd and longs. That's on play calling

Pete lost that game - he was terrible and I actually didn't mind the fake FG. If they block Jarrett it's a TD.

I don't think 10-6 wins SEA the WC now that ATL holds the tiebreaker. So we either need the division or to finish 11-5 imo. Gonna be tough.

There's zero excuse. Wagner, Wright, Kam, Richardson, Bennett, Clark all played. That's 6 allpro caliber players. They're constantly giving up 3rd and longs. That's on play calling

Not having any one of Sherman, Earl, Kam, Avril, Sheldon, etc for any amount of games will affect the defense though. The defense is still good without them, but not as elite as a full squad. Just look at the game against the Falcons, the defense looked horrible to us, BUT they still snapped Matt Ryan's streak of 200 yd passing games, held their rushing attack under 100 yards etc.

Not having any one of Sherman, Earl, Kam, Avril, Sheldon, etc for any amount of games will affect the defense though. The defense is still good without them, but not as elite as a full squad. Just look at the game against the Falcons, the defense looked horrible to us, BUT they still snapped Matt Ryan's streak of 200 yd passing games, held their rushing attack under 100 yards etc.

But they're not good and they are having major issues getting off the field on 3rd down.

Sloppy win. INT on the their first offensive play pretty much told me what kind of game it was going to be. Analysts said that we should have run at will against their poor run defense. I think they were forgetting that we have no running game to begin with. Lane again giving up big plays to their receivers that I've never even heard of. Heaven help this team next week against the Eagles.

But they're not good and they are having major issues getting off the field on 3rd down.

We've just been spoiled in watching an elite, young, and mostly healthy defense the past few years. This team is still a top 10 defense in the league. Being able to still do that despite the injuries is unbelievable. Top 10 = good.

I really hope we haven't seen the last of the LOB as we know it today. Hoping for at least two more seasons, media outlets always want to beat on teams when they get injuries...

This Sunday's game is huge, win there and then next week against the Jags and then that game against Rams could be key to the division. It's not must win exactly but Hawks could show they are legit playoff contenders in NFC with a big win.

I feel this Sunday is a must win. A loss and a Rams win (pretty sure they'll beat Arizona) puts them in a big hole. Wild Card race in the NFC seems it will go down to the wire.

Philadelphia+Eagles+v+Seattle+Seahawks+n8vZw8yzKLjx.jpg

Philadelphia+Eagles+v+Seattle+Seahawks+HVz1-cRjZSUx.jpg

Philadelphia+Eagles+v+Seattle+Seahawks+YoIuex_rUErx.jpg

Philadelphia+Eagles+v+Seattle+Seahawks+maEQyRio5vqx.jpg

Philadelphia+Eagles+v+Seattle+Seahawks+aST9hgL8RXFx.jpg

Philadelphia+Eagles+v+Seattle+Seahawks+L1JTxjfrP5nx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom