SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Just got a promotion!

Sundays are officially off.

u7FnpJE.gif
nthat.gif

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter

Former Eagles G Evan Mathis scheduled to visit Seahawks on Saturday, but uncertain if he will go, per source. Has interest from other teams.
Mike Parker@mpseattle

Seahawks scheduled to host free agent guard Evan Mathis for a visit Saturday. Would be an immediate upgrade and much-needed veteran presence
UPDATE:
 Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
Evan Mathis will go thru with his planned visit to #Seahawks tomorrow, source said. Unlikely to reach agreement with another team beforehand

Last edited:
Pass Pro looked better.

Offense in midseason form with its shaky starts

Jimmy is a beast, Russy was off on a couple throws.

Dion looked fine at SS, Shead much better at CB than SS

Lockett, Clark continue to impress

Since we don't have a bball thread, Seattle Pro-AM vs. LA Drew League at SPU this friday, about to be dope

Pre-sale tickets on sale for $20 at Liberty Park/Jamal Crawford court in Renton tmr at 5-8PM. It'll be $10 at the door on friday from 6:30PM at SPU, but the line is about to be crazy. It's goona be sold out and packed.

I'm coppin these tickets tmr.

Last edited:
Since we don't have a bball thread, this friday is about to be dope. Seattle Pro-AM vs. LA Drew League at SPU.

Pre-sale tickets on sale for $20 at Liberty Park/Jamal Crawford court in Renton tmr at 5-8PM. It'll be $10 at the door on friday from 6:30PM at SPU, but the line is about to be crazy. It's goona be sold out and packed.

Man oh man. I want those Sonic colored J.Crossover III's he's wearing.

Since we don't have a bball thread, Seattle Pro-AM vs. LA Drew League at SPU this friday, about to be dope

Yeah, I'm blowing the afternoon off and going to Renton. It's also going to be pouring down rain on Friday, so I'm trying to minimize my standing in line time lol.

The presale tickets for the pro-am game sold out quick. Line was a good like 200+ deep. A lot of people were angry cause they waited in line and couldn't get tickets. Got the plug for mines though.

People's photo's from twitter:

[h5]  [/h5]
Seattle Pro-Am

Seattle Pro-Am pre-sale tickets SOLD OUT! Only 1,500 general admission seats for tomorrow's game. Sold 500 tickets in 30 minutes [emoji]128064[/emoji] Get there early tomorrow

Last edited:
Picked up some Pro-Am tix today. All set for Friday. There were a lot of people there. Just glad people (well, most people) politely got back in line after everyone rushed at first. They should have had more pre-sales, honestly. Reward the people who took the time to go down there. Now, those same people gotta wait in a huge line all Friday afternoon.

It definitely sucks for the people who couldn't get a ticket. Honestly probably could damn near sell out the venue with just "pre-sale" tickets alone. It's goona be packed tmr. I'm goona grab one of those pro-am shirts as well.

Was hoping to see Nick Young, dude always brings the lulz.

Last edited:
In case you feel like you missed out, the Drew League roster that was shared was pretty much bogus. It was Ariza, Dorrell Wright, Stanley Johnson and, yeah, that's pretty much it. Baron played for a few minutes in the third quarter. It was a really fun game for three quarters though, and the atmosphere was pretty awesome. Having pre-sales made a huge difference. They let those people in way before the general admission line, so you basically paid extra to get first crack at seats. I don't think they even allowed the GA line in until a half hour later, or so.

Yeah people waited for like 6+ hours at the GA line and couldn't even get in. Definitely need a bigger venue next time, and JC said he obviously would after seeing the craziness of this go around. Game was fun, definitely a good amount of highlights on ballislife.  SEA pro-am lead the whole way, but started  blowing them out in the 3rd, they was up like 26points at one point or something like that and eased up. Drew League never had a chance with the roster they came with.

Sucks that Harden & Derozen skipped out.
mean.gif
Easily was worth the $20 though.

Wanted one of the red "best of the west" player exclusive shirts, but only got the green one.

Last edited:
Offense has me shook bros. hoping they can snap out of the slump, but playing at the Rams in week one is gonna be tough for that O line

Back
Top Bottom