SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Kam and this holdout talk
mean.gif
At this point the FO has no choice but to just say no and play hardball.  Which is fine.

I'm not too worried about him actually doing anything. It's just a little disappointing.

Kam and this holdout talk :smh:
Not too worried. 

x100

he has 0 leverage
pretty much 

I can't knock Kam either, have to get it while you can but he's in a tough spot w/ 3 years left on his deal and JS won't budge...maybe something gets worked out where he gets some more guaranteed pushed up front, idk

I need Russy to sign on the dotted line today though 

RW sucks and the team wins despite him, better off with BJ Daniels
cp voice

We all know there are some foolish opinions round this forum.

But hell, I'd rather talk about the great team we have.  Signing Russ and Wagner and keeping the band together.

Wilson and Graham 
pimp.gif

Paul Richardson's injury  
frown.gif

Cary Williams ?  Think he has the potential to surprise.

Last edited:
Really not expecting a drop off from Max to Cary

excited with a healthy D-Line will look like *knocks on wood* 

completely forgot we have Frank Clark

with all the weapons on offense now I realllllly hope Bevell gets a little more creative with the pass game and routes.

and I hope Russell lets it loose more this year, word to his rookie year

We all know there are some foolish opinions round this forum.

But hell, I'd rather talk about the great team we have.  Signing Russ and Wagner and keeping the band together.

Wilson and Graham 
pimp.gif

Paul Richardson's injury  
frown.gif

Cary Williams ?  Think he has the potential to surprise.
I hope he can perform well with the safety blanket around him (mainly ET). Kinda surprised we signed him though instead of trying to develop another DB. Carrol is the secondary whisperer after all

I hope he can perform well with the safety blanket around him (mainly ET). Kinda surprised we signed him though instead of trying to develop another DB. Carrol is the secondary whisperer after all
Cary was pretty good in Baltimore.  I think he has the potential to be a good #2...  Eagles don't know what they're doing regarding the secondary.

a healthy jordan hill, cassius marsh, and brandon mebane will be HUGE. plus you add frank clark and i like our d-line a lot this year.

We'll see how serious Kam is if he doesn't show up for practice tomorrow. Missing the first day of meetings isn't much of a holdout.

Hawks now have Wilson, Lynch, Graham, Bennett, Avril, Wright, Chancellor, Thomas, Sherman through 2018+. Baldwin comes off 2017.

Cmon Wagz.

Almost the entire core locked down.

Okung, Mebane, Irvin, Ryan, Sweezy, Kearse, McDaniel and Lane are the big names coming off the books in 2016.

Back
Top Bottom