SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Today showed how tough these next two games might be...Zona feels like it should be not as stressful but who knows, divisional games :smh:

But Im pretty confident Packers handle business the rest of the way to slingshot us to the top

Today showed how tough these next two games might be...Zona feels like it should be not as stressful but who knows, divisional games
mean.gif

But Im pretty confident Packers handle business the rest of the way to slingshot us to the top
green bay and seattle are both 10-4 right?   i would assume seattle would have the tiebreaker going off of week 1 (assuming they win the nfc west) and both win out.

what you need to be hoping for is that the cowboys lose a game.  they got the tiebreaker over the seahawks since they beat them earlier this season.   if they win out they can get the 1 seed.

not sure what happens tiebreaker wise if the seahawks, cowboys, and packers all finish 12-4 since seattle beat green bay, but dallas beat seattle.  

green bay would have 3 conference losses, seattle would have 2 conference losses, and dallas would have 4, so i'm assuming seattle gets the 1 seed if they all finish 12-4

GG

Whats your opinion on the Harbaugh? As A Seattle fan I wouldnt want him to go tbh

Although the 9ers could potentially hire someone not as good and benefit the Hawks moving forward
laugh.gif
it just wont be the same
to me it's egos messing a good situation up.  im sure harbaugh is tough to get along with and ruffles some feathers behind the scenes, but a good coach is hard to come by in this league.  some coaches are capable of putting together a good season every now and then but sustained success is tough to maintain.   

considering all the injuries and inner nonsense, down seasons happen.  they had a good draft and i don't think its the end of the road for them. an easier schedule plus a higher pick can do wonders as well as all the guys injured coming back and no wear and tear from a deep playoff run.    i'm trying to play this off like it doesn't suck 
laugh.gif

but i hope the rivalry is renewed next season regardless of who's the coach.   

Seattle gets the 1 seed if there is a three way tie between either

a) SEA, DAL, DET

b) SEA, DAL, GB

We also get it if DAL loses a single game (as stated above)

GB really screwed their chances at the 1 yesterday
laugh.gif

Damn so Seattle and Arizona control their own destiny in terms that if either wins out, they get the 1 seed.

Not sure where Detroit fits in the mix, but if they win out, they would have the same conference record as Seattle. I see hell freezing over before they win in Lambeau to clinch the division though :lol:

KJ extension ! I think that means we let Maxie walk.
27/4yr. Good deal 
pimp.gif

I think Maxwell is gonna get some big offers out there, and Shead shouldnt cost much to keep here

Russy, Wags and Cliff (I hope) next up 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
4/27 for KJ

4/28 for Avril

Wags 4/29 and Russell 4/30 next 

lupe1.png

Serioulsy this is great news, Pete and John taking care of business with the quickness

and these guys are really showing they want to stay together to make something special of it. 

ehh everywhere I read yesterday all but guaranteed Cliff was good as gone with KJ signing, so I don't think it's safe to assume anything with the FO and the moves they make.
laugh.gif
 It'd be a mistake to not sign Byron longterm. As for Cliff, very excited they could lock him up - I honestly thought he wasn't going to stay past year 2 just due to everyone and their mom wanting extensions but it makes much more sense than to try and develop another pass rusher next season.

Cant wait for the draft, though. Should be offense heavy. 

Back
Top Bottom