Luke, I hate it had to be him

Nice to see Tate finish the game off after the beating they tried to give him

Last edited:
Yeah, Janoris Jenkins must be fuming 
laugh.gif

Darrell Bevell had to make sure Tate got the last laugh

Last edited:
#1 seed and the division. :pimp:

Game was ugly at times but it still feels good mane.

The offense has to get better asap...ASAP

Good to have time to rest. Sucks about Luke, hoping against hope it's not too serious.

Hawks still have a tough road ahead, everyone in through the tournament from the NFC side is looking good. Feels good, but definitely feels incomplete.
I really feel it's going to be the 49ers in Seattle for the NFC Championship, those guys are looking good and finding ways to win games, I can't wait.

Good to have time to rest. Sucks about Luke, hoping against hope it's not too serious.
Pete confirmed in the post game conference there isn't a fracture of any sort. He thinks it's a high ankle sprain but for sure they'll know more tomorrow.

And then there was this after that;
 Curtis Crabtree ‏@Curtis_Crabtree 12m
Luke Willson has crutches but is able to walk around in the locker room without them. May not be too serious. Will know more tomorrow.

Last edited:
assuming that the saints win next week, a saints/seahawks match up at c-link is going to be a hell off a game to watch. cant imagine another blowout happening to brees

nevertheless, hope we see you guys in the playoffs

Last edited:
assuming that the saints win next week, a saints/seahawks match up at c-link is going to be a hell off a game to watch. cant imagine another blowout happening to brees

I pray to based god we play SF

No way the saints win back to back road games :lol:

Pete Carroll: Percy is practicing Thursday
Percy Harvin ‏@Percy_Harvin 1m
And to all the haters who tried to kick when I was down ... Can't express how much fuel u added to my fire ....

Percy Harvin ‏@Percy_Harvin 2m
12's see u in 2 weeks ... It's go time once again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom