Seasonal Rotation

it just depends . . . depends on the weather . . . all black shoes are good for bad weather . . . i also usually have a decent pair of jordans that i just dontreally care about and stomp in like i really dont care . . . for example, right now i dont really care about my all black Xs and Citrus VIIs, i wear them,stomp in them, sk8 in them, and ball in them.

but regardless i only wear jordans, unless i am snowboarding . . . anyone know if JB makes snowboarding boots? . . . jk . . . i wouldnt be surprised to seesome Snowbording XIIs or something in the future.

with our "ridiculous" weather in CA, i dont really have an issue with that. but i got a bunch of old jordans that i used to play ball in, so i justwear those.

I just spray some water repelent on my Jordans, oh and watch my step of course. But we dont have bad weather in So CAL
But If its really bad then Yeah Gotta go with Timbs, or Clarks (Wallabes).

My winter rotation consists of:

Jordan SP Trainer Black/Royal
Jordan SU Trainer Olive
Jordan SU Trainer Gray/Red
Air Force III White/Black/Royal
Air Assault Low White/Gray
2k3 Black
XVI Black/Red

If the streets are dry and its a clear day, i'll break out something else to switch things up, but thats pretty much what you'll see me in if i'mnot wearing Timbs.

I've been doing this ever since my feet stopped growing. I live in Shreveport, LA. We get rainy winters so I usually only wear Timbs and boots.

But, my rule of thumb is Black Js in the Fall/Winter and White Js in the Summer. With my unchanging shoe size, I can always break out fresh heat.

I rock foamposites in the winter. Or Nike Goadomes. The only jordans that see winter action are my 15's... built like tanks.

I was wonderin the same thing. My only thing is I don't wear my J's that are mostly white during the winter, which I imagine is common. The only ones Iwear year round that are white are my Militarys and my Mars. They're my all purpose J's.lol

i live near the chi so i don't wear any j's till the snow is gone. i do wear them around the house but whenever i have to go out i throw on some shoxor air max on.

heat23, i also don't get the relevance of that video you posted haha. maybe i'm just slow and stupid but care to explain on what you mean haha?anyways, living in Arizona, i don't have to worry about snow, and rain happens maybe once a month haha. so i usually just wear whatever i'm in the moodfor. it does suck, however, when i have heat on my feet and it starts raining hahah since it's rare for any rain!

Here's my rotation. Light color Js during the summer months, all balck/dark color Js during the winter months and I don't wear my Js when it rain.

Originally Posted by AjZ44UnC

I live in the Northeast....so most Jordans go into storage from first snowfall until mid-April/early May and then get broken out again....during the winter it is Timberland Boots or New Balance 574's for me.....However, I do have some black Jordans (XV's, XIV's etc.) and also some Nikes (Black Air Forces, Black CB 34's etc.) that also get worn when the weather cooperates in the winter...If the weather doesn't cooperate, no sneakers from the collection get worn as I do not want weather to be the reason they were ruined

New Balance 574's?.....
laugh.gif
I'm down with everything else yousaid including the Tims in the winter....but New Balance?
frown.gif

I wear my all black HIGH air-forces
or shoes that are mostly leather,,
the only jordan I recall wearing in the winter were my concords,,
i think it sounds right to have icy soles in icy weather,,
thats probably why they have icy soles,,
you`ll never catch my wearing the concords in hot weather

Originally Posted by Agent0024

I just don't buy anything but Jordans so I don't have an alternative shoe brand to choose for the winter. I've got some old pairs of Pony Retros and some British Knights retros, but they're like gems cuz I went out of my comfort zone when copping these, strictly off Sentimental Value. My beater Playoffs get heavy tread in the winter, I wish I had some XIIs to beat though, that's a tough shoe...
That's funny that a few people wear their XII's for the winter cuz I wear my beat playoffs a lot. They are a tough shoe.

i buy shoes on sale knowing that they are gonna be beater shoes. always a white and black pair.
white XXII 5/8
black/red XXI lows

I don't do this,but if i did,i would go with a blk/red cw without a white midsole,i.e. Blk/red 13s,blk/red 12s,easier to clean,darker colors,feel me?

Timbs during the winter...i ride the city bus in Detroit so unless i'm gettin a ride somewhere....timbs.

XII's & XI's seem to be great in any type of element.
XI's r the perfect beater.....oh so water proof.

I usually try to rotate the shoes that I wear in general, but I notice that I'll wear the shoes with more red/orange (summery colors) during the summer andso on. The only time I don't wear any J's is when it rains or when I go out. Now that it's winter time and the rainy season is here in California,my babies will be sitting in their shoebox houses for now. But if I want to wear something and the weather is iffy, weather.com is my friend haha.

Originally Posted by king jay XI

I wear tims if its raining or snowing... not jordans

Living in Cleveland.... When the first sign of winter im wearing Butters or black Foamposites as my winter beaters
Never wear my J's in the wintertime

Back
Top Bottom