Seasonal Rotation

My summer and winter rotation (if you can call it that) are about the same since I live in NYC. I just wear my J's less often.

roll.gif
at heat23's video. How did no one get the joke? Let me elaborate:the two dudes from Omaha were have a one on one conversation in the thread so he was joking around and saying they should "get a room."

leme see.. winter time, i rock mah xii's(not playoffs), xi's, xiv's(dont care much for these), and if its raining hard then some beaters that aintthat whooped, but rockable.

I wear the black XII's maybe the all white V's and the XI's in the winter, and if the weather is dry then the white VIII's too. But no saltplease...

Well I live in South Florida so I don't really go through this... unless its one of those weird rain on and off days... I wear a pair of beaters, but thatlook decent...

I wear mostly all of my black colorways in bad conditions and clean them after use but i live in indianapolis. you never know what it will be like here.

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

My summer and winter rotation (if you can call it that) are about the same since I live in NYC. I just wear my J's less often.

roll.gif
at heat23's video. How did no one get the joke? Let me elaborate: the two dudes from Omaha were have a one on one conversation in the thread so he was joking around and saying they should "get a room."
Finally, someone with a sense of humor! Finally

Hey we PM'ed its all good I got it I just didnt think it was THAT funny. How often do you find someone on here that lives within a mile or two from whereyou've been living for almost twenty years...I just thought it was a nice coincidence nothing more. Anyone else rotate or have those beaters ready andwaiting? I guess I've got some AF1s and the blk/metallic VI low that I beat up on purpose but they're almost to the point that they're beyondbeater status

Agent0024 wrote:
Hey we PM'ed its all good I got it I just didnt think it was THAT funny. How often do you find someone on here that lives within a mile or two from where you've been living for almost twenty years...I just thought it was a nice coincidence nothing more. Anyone else rotate or have those beaters ready and waiting? I guess I've got some AF1s and the blk/metallic VI low that I beat up on purpose but they're almost to the point that they're beyond beater status

Agent0024, you don't have to explain yourself. As long as you and I knew it was a

friendly joke. I made sure the Agent0024 didn't take it the wrong way. So I pm him and

he understood it wasn't posted with bad intentions.

Ah yeah we chopped it up heat I knew u weren't like makin fun of us it's all in good fun it was kinda funny though like "Dude get out!""Dude I'm right up the hill" I'm jus kinda slow sometimes...too much syrup I guess
ohwell.gif

I live in SW Indiana, so we hardly ever get snow. If the ground is dry in the winter, I will wear Js. However, if it is cold and raining (which happenssomewhat frequently), I wear Shox NZs or Merrells.

Back
Top Bottom