• NikeTalk will be offline for a system update tonight, beginning at 4 AM ET. We'll return at approximately 6 AM ET with a performance upgrade and some additional features. Thank you for your patience!

Seaglow Foams?

dont do it. I ruined a pair of pros back in the days. i painted them with gun metel acrylic then a clear coat. they looked good for about a week or so but they the paint cracks and rubs off

Originally Posted by dizzledyl

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

Originally Posted by dizzledyl

Has anybody done the seaglow mixed with rit dye solution on foams? I really want to see how a sole looks with a blue tint.
nerd.gif

mmmhmmm 
pimp.gif
actually yes. some dude was on youtube doing custom foams.
did black bottom royals, blue bottom eggs, and yellow bottom coppers i think

Yea ive actually seen those videos. The black bottom roayals look great but i wouldnt do that to my royals ever. I want to see the royals with a blue tint sole. Also wondering if this is a good idea or not. I want to get some second opinions before i start this project. So i have a pair of pearl pros that I have worn a lot and they are full of scuffs and glue stains on the pearl material and the soles are getting pretty yellow. So I was wondering if I could paint them red and the bottoms black to make them look like the red pros but i dont know where to start. Has anybody painted over the foam material? I have red angelus paint but im not sure if that would work over the material. 
If anybody doesnt understand what im trying to do here I basically want to turn these:

Into these:

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Thats A Serious Risk But Good Luck If You Try It... Personally I Wouldnt Do It.

Has Anyone Seaglowed A Pair Of 1/2 Cents.? (Royals)

Back
Top Bottom