Seaglow. Carmines NON BELIEVERS CHECK PAGE 2!!!

probably should've posted this in the restoration thread...nice results...in before the lock

stuntin07 wrote:
Damn those did come out nice. Perfect job

Indeed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by teamfrenzy

You sure this is not just a fresh pair of Carmines?

going to have to agree with this guy...after pics just seem to be a different pair...the white parts of the bottom sole are too white...its nearly impossible to get it that way again even with scrubbing and all.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

going to have to agree with this guy...after pics just seem to be a different pair...the white parts of the bottom sole are too white...its nearly impossible to get it that way again even with scrubbing and all.

http://niketalk.com/topic/198311/master/1/

Here is a link to an actual NT Member of the work that I did for him. I am not a fraud guys. I dont have the money to have 2 pairs of carmines. I am gonna disect these pics to prove to you guys that these are the same pair. Seaglow works as a cleanser and it works on the white part of the soles. It is not only used to make em icy again.

Thanks NT

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

i think you guys are right....
eyes.gif

this is not the same pair...

I've noticed that every time someone attempts this restoration, their AFTER pics are better quality than the BEFORE

eyes.gif

I don't kno wut to beleiv I mean I can giv the man the benefit of the doubt but at the same time I can see why erryone is suspicious of him postin two different shoes

Back
Top Bottom