school me on varsity jackets

whatup NT. i've been wanting to get a varsity jacket for some time now and i was wondering if anyone could help me out. i saw some on karmaloop but most ofthem are pretty expensive. i wana spend like 100 to 150 on one that is good quality and stylin'. any help is appreciated

Aren't you the kid from the PYP who was like 15? You'll look like the biggest lame wearing a varsity jacket with nothing on it.

Man up and make varsity.

Originally Posted by Black Milk

You have to be a letterman, see if your school's chess club give out jackets

laugh.gif

im gonna end up getting a varsity football one next year hopefully but i wanted one from a fashion company if u know what i mean

Originally Posted by asg528

im gonna end up getting a varsity football one next year hopefully but i wanted one from a fashion company if u know what i mean
roll.gif
roll.gif
ilike this kid
pimp.gif
. what position you going for next year?

Why ya'll gotta give dude a hard time. I know Undefeated has good ones for around $100. Try Stussy too. Matter fact hit up Boundlessny.com or maybe evenebay.

When i was in high school, my letterman ended up costing me about 650-700 with all the patches sewn on.

i got my jacket customized with a quote from Jay-Z that reads "Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week"

the price also includes my 4 patches sewn on and 2 medals.

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

roll.gif
roll.gif
i like this little white kid
pimp.gif
White kid=Quarterback.

or a lineman.

^ i actually copped my staples one for 175 but it was 50% off at the store... but ya you can make your own for like $120 online... i was thinkin of doing itbut ill save money n do it later

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
White kid=Quarterback.
I'm sure "little white kid" will be seen as derogatory in Dirty's eyes
nerd.gif
Kicker/punter
2nd string WR

^lol, you beat me to it, i was going to say kicker/punter, but i think my man asg has the guts and will to play the running back.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i love nikes

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
White kid=Quarterback.
I'm sure "little white kid" will be seen as derogatory in Dirty's eyes
nerd.gif
Kicker/punter
2nd string WR

Ole' Landry looking boy

landry_jqfmabnc_300.jpg

na. i have strong legs and i've been working my arms out so i think il be a good fb cz im a good blocker and have pretty good speed. but this isnt aboutfootball its about finding me a jacket lol.

Back
Top Bottom