school me on varsity jackets

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by asg528

im gonna end up getting a varsity football one next year hopefully but i wanted one from a fashion company if u know what i mean
roll.gif
roll.gif
i like this little white kid
pimp.gif
. what position you going for next year?
White kid=Quarterback.

or a lineman.
or a short route wideout

il be on jv as a FB but prob move up to varsity towards the end.
football season in almost every state is over....my first CCS game is saturday!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Are you joining the team for the jacket and the girls or for the love of the sport that Johny Unitas and Raymond Berry built with their working class hands so that you could enjoy?

j/k
na i love the game lol. girls are just a bonus haha. and no im not posting a pic of my legs

Originally Posted by realtalkitsDC

playing varsity high school sports so you can get the real thing FTW!!

Damn, I've been playin varsity baseball since I was a freshman, and all we get is the patches to put on the jackets, not the actual jacket, if that'swhat you're tryin to say.
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

^^ damn your school isnt splurging on their athletics apparently.....ive played varsity baseball all 4 years and we got ours my junior year after we wondistricts, and to top it off i go to school in the hood.

^ Yeah, baseball at my school isn't really that big, even though we're the best sports team our school has. We spend all of our money on the basketballteam, which is probably like top 10-20 in the country, but still, I want a jacket too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

^ Yeah, baseball at my school isn't really that big, even though we're the best sports team our school has. We spend all of our money on the basketball team, which is probably like top 10-20 in the country, but still, I want a jacket too.
laugh.gif

where you go???

^^ Our football team was top 10 on ESPN Rise but luckily our school spreads the love throughout all our athletics......Your baseball team is better the yourbasketball team and their top 10-20 in the nation?!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by i love nikes

Originally Posted by Black Milk

im gonna end up getting a varsity football one next year hopefully but i wanted one from a fashion company if u know what i mean
roll.gif
roll.gif
i like this little white kid
pimp.gif
. what position you going for next year?
White kid=Quarterback.
I'm sure "little white kid" will be seen as derogatory in Dirty's eyes
nerd.gif
Kicker/punter
2nd string WR
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Santa Teresa Saints football 10-0 during season.

about so smash on Wilcox's this week in the first round of CCS

thought i would throw that out there cause you guys talkin bout your schools

Back
Top Bottom