School me on the 06-07 Lexus IS 250...EDIT: I've moved onto the IS 350 now

So, I'm trying to cop an IS 250 and I was wondering if anyone on NT owns/can give me feedback on them. Any maintenance issues? How's your car been treating you? When did you cop and for how much??

Also, lets see some owners pics!!!
pimp.gif

So, I'm trying to cop an IS 250 and I was wondering if anyone on NT owns/can give me feedback on them. Any maintenance issues? How's your car been treating you? When did you cop and for how much??

Also, lets see some owners pics!!!
pimp.gif

I've looked around the 350 is too much money and out of my price range. Anyone know how much I'd be looking to spend for an 06-07 IS 250 with 40-60k miles?

I've looked around the 350 is too much money and out of my price range. Anyone know how much I'd be looking to spend for an 06-07 IS 250 with 40-60k miles?

I own a 06 250.... I love it. Bought it a little less than a year ago, paid 15k @ 70k miles. it just hit 85000k...no problems outside of general maintaince. Navigation package, w/ rear view parking cam.

I own a 06 250.... I love it. Bought it a little less than a year ago, paid 15k @ 70k miles. it just hit 85000k...no problems outside of general maintaince. Navigation package, w/ rear view parking cam.

one of my friends owns one. he says its a great daily. arent they awd? i'd rather save up some more $ and get the 350...more hp, rwd, etc etc

one of my friends owns one. he says its a great daily. arent they awd? i'd rather save up some more $ and get the 350...more hp, rwd, etc etc

There slow, some cat tried to race me in one with his girl in the front seat and i embarrassed him. I have nothing useful really to contribute but i'm sure it would be a great daily driver, Lexus/Toyota reliability so the car will last for ages if maintained.

There slow, some cat tried to race me in one with his girl in the front seat and i embarrassed him. I have nothing useful really to contribute but i'm sure it would be a great daily driver, Lexus/Toyota reliability so the car will last for ages if maintained.

Thanks for the post OP. I'm looking into this car as well. I've been peeping one for ages. Def not a 2006 tho. Looking for a 2010 or 2011 (used) preferably driven by an non smoking older person who doesn't need to race random vehicles on the road at any given time. Also, black or red would be ideal as well. Even maroon.

Thanks for the post OP. I'm looking into this car as well. I've been peeping one for ages. Def not a 2006 tho. Looking for a 2010 or 2011 (used) preferably driven by an non smoking older person who doesn't need to race random vehicles on the road at any given time. Also, black or red would be ideal as well. Even maroon.

I own one and it is great. It isn't overly slow but it is slow compared to most cars out there right now. Picked it for comfort really, the G35 seats annoyed me and the BMW 3-series just cost too much if I get the same features as what I have on the IS250. Great daily driver pretty much sums it up.

Outside of the numerous recalls, I go another one so it needs to be brought to the dealer again, it has been great.
Just keep up with the maintenance and this car will last a while.
I'm also a guy who gets tired of certain looks quick, I feel cars gets outdated easily but every time I step out of my house and see the IS250, it still looks great and doesn't look old or dated.

I own one and it is great. It isn't overly slow but it is slow compared to most cars out there right now. Picked it for comfort really, the G35 seats annoyed me and the BMW 3-series just cost too much if I get the same features as what I have on the IS250. Great daily driver pretty much sums it up.

Outside of the numerous recalls, I go another one so it needs to be brought to the dealer again, it has been great.
Just keep up with the maintenance and this car will last a while.
I'm also a guy who gets tired of certain looks quick, I feel cars gets outdated easily but every time I step out of my house and see the IS250, it still looks great and doesn't look old or dated.

I can't really help OP but I've always been
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
that Lexus doesn't make a manual-transmission is350  

Back
Top Bottom