School Me on Disneyland please, the happiest place on earth...

Originally Posted by joeya23phx

Thanks a lot for everybody's help, opinions and advice. More background on the trip: we're in town visiting two buddies and partying at their school (Chapman University). They're both Yankee fans so we're seeing Angels/Yankees tomorrow night after Santa Monica/Venice Beach, thought we'd hit Disney (cuz we've done universal and six flags) and then Jay Leno on Monday.

Marijuana
will make all this an A+ experience

just saying

its Cali

smokin.gif

I'm headed to Anaheim this weekend with 4 buddies and we're all going to Disneyland for the first time on Sunday. We're all 20 years old.
Any tips? Tricks? Ways to save a little bit of money? How about must see attractions and rides? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

You're 20?

Go to Six Flags Magic Mountain.

Probably the 2nd best  park from a roller coaster standpoint in the country. The only park with better coasters is Cedar Point.

would you rather ride this:
polls_MatterhornBobsled83_Wb_2248_413841_answer_8_xlarge.jpg

or this:

CoasterPhoto.ashx

laugh.gif

If you're an adult, Disneyland is a #%@! show. The rides are for little kids

I'm headed to Anaheim this weekend with 4 buddies and we're all going to Disneyland for the first time on Sunday. We're all 20 years old.
Any tips? Tricks? Ways to save a little bit of money? How about must see attractions and rides? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

You're 20?

Go to Six Flags Magic Mountain.

Probably the 2nd best  park from a roller coaster standpoint in the country. The only park with better coasters is Cedar Point.

would you rather ride this:
polls_MatterhornBobsled83_Wb_2248_413841_answer_8_xlarge.jpg

or this:

CoasterPhoto.ashx

laugh.gif

If you're an adult, Disneyland is a #%@! show. The rides are for little kids

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Disneyland sucks and it's overpriced.

Came here to say this, even at a young age I walked around that mug like this
grin.gif

Go somewhere with thrills, g forces and drops

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Disneyland sucks and it's overpriced.

Came here to say this, even at a young age I walked around that mug like this
grin.gif

Go somewhere with thrills, g forces and drops

so how much to go inside disneyland for 1 day? and is it two seperate parks and do you have to pay for both?

so how much to go inside disneyland for 1 day? and is it two seperate parks and do you have to pay for both?

My little brother wants to go so I might plan a trip to the FL...gonna be my 1st time too
I been to the one in Cali but only in the place with all the shops no rides
frown.gif
...Uni. Studios if im not mistaken/not the same thing

My little brother wants to go so I might plan a trip to the FL...gonna be my 1st time too
I been to the one in Cali but only in the place with all the shops no rides
frown.gif
...Uni. Studios if im not mistaken/not the same thing

You know as an adult and bringing my GF for the first time, and my first time again since an "adult" you really get to appreciate the detail put into all the attractions.

Yea it doesn't have crazy rides, thats what six flags, knotts and others are for. Disneyland is really something else. Really hard to explain, but I enjoy myself every time.

Hope you can find this appreciation myself and others have seen no matter what age.

You know as an adult and bringing my GF for the first time, and my first time again since an "adult" you really get to appreciate the detail put into all the attractions.

Yea it doesn't have crazy rides, thats what six flags, knotts and others are for. Disneyland is really something else. Really hard to explain, but I enjoy myself every time.

Hope you can find this appreciation myself and others have seen no matter what age.

real life...

lets see

theres this chevron gas station(down the street from DL) that has offices these cats sell one day hoppers for 60 bucks... (just gotta take the ticket back at the end of the night unless you get a pass that its the last day on...)

i went there as a 7 year old it was awesome
then went 7th and 8th grade, with my school, it was dope.
then ive gone two times with my gf (ages 20/21)... first time i was like this is cool, more for kids, plus i been here hella times...
so the second time we went we blazed... wow that was extremely different and awesome... (plus we saw kobe..)

its cool if youve never been there... but you gotta hit up both CA adventure and Disneyland...

real life...

lets see

theres this chevron gas station(down the street from DL) that has offices these cats sell one day hoppers for 60 bucks... (just gotta take the ticket back at the end of the night unless you get a pass that its the last day on...)

i went there as a 7 year old it was awesome
then went 7th and 8th grade, with my school, it was dope.
then ive gone two times with my gf (ages 20/21)... first time i was like this is cool, more for kids, plus i been here hella times...
so the second time we went we blazed... wow that was extremely different and awesome... (plus we saw kobe..)

its cool if youve never been there... but you gotta hit up both CA adventure and Disneyland...

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

lets see

me and my girl did that about 2 trips ago, $99 for TWO 3 day park hopper passes, she won the tix on ebay.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

lets see

me and my girl did that about 2 trips ago, $99 for TWO 3 day park hopper passes, she won the tix on ebay.

No one mentioned Captain EO yet? Maybe it's no longer running but that was definitely one of my favorites.

No one mentioned Captain EO yet? Maybe it's no longer running but that was definitely one of my favorites.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Knott's > Disneyland

FACT. Capitals because it makes me look more credible and correct.

Fact indeed

you'll have more fun at Knott's

Out of all those times Ive been there, Im still shook to go on Supreme Scream. Dropzone in Great America is a cakewalk compared to that.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Knott's > Disneyland

FACT. Capitals because it makes me look more credible and correct.

Fact indeed

you'll have more fun at Knott's

Out of all those times Ive been there, Im still shook to go on Supreme Scream. Dropzone in Great America is a cakewalk compared to that.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i'ma resident and a single day pass is $72 i believe, park hopper is $92
for people visiting from other places, its $92 for a single park pass and $120 for a park hopper.
Both parks can be done in one day with a good plan...CA Adventure on it's own isn't worth the cost of a ticket though 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i'ma resident and a single day pass is $72 i believe, park hopper is $92
for people visiting from other places, its $92 for a single park pass and $120 for a park hopper.
Both parks can be done in one day with a good plan...CA Adventure on it's own isn't worth the cost of a ticket though 

Back
Top Bottom