School Me on Disneyland please, the happiest place on earth...

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Dudes saying Disneyland suck just can't afford it. No way Disneyland sucks man but then I guess if you're a single dude and going there with your boys then yeah it does suck!  
laugh.gif
I only go to Disneyland with my lady or nephews. I am an annual pass holder and usually go on Friday evenings, have a few beers and dinner at Espn Zone in Downtown Disney, then go for a walk and watch the fireworks.   I don't bother going on rides unless there is no wait which is never. Best ride hands down is Soaring Over Cali in CA Adventures. Puff some Kush, eat an edible, go on that ride and you will have a big ol grin after.
So essentially you pay for a pass to pay for food @ ESPN Zone and watch fireworks? Since you don't really get a chance to get on the rides? Do you think you are getting your value out of those passes? Please don't turn this into a broke vs. ballin confrontation.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Dudes saying Disneyland suck just can't afford it. No way Disneyland sucks man but then I guess if you're a single dude and going there with your boys then yeah it does suck!  
laugh.gif
I only go to Disneyland with my lady or nephews. I am an annual pass holder and usually go on Friday evenings, have a few beers and dinner at Espn Zone in Downtown Disney, then go for a walk and watch the fireworks.   I don't bother going on rides unless there is no wait which is never. Best ride hands down is Soaring Over Cali in CA Adventures. Puff some Kush, eat an edible, go on that ride and you will have a big ol grin after.
So essentially you pay for a pass to pay for food @ ESPN Zone and watch fireworks? Since you don't really get a chance to get on the rides? Do you think you are getting your value out of those passes? Please don't turn this into a broke vs. ballin confrontation.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by SensitiveLoser

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

thats a lie from the pit of hell. lol. city walk is cool. but universal studios...? that place is waaay boring.
universal is the best amusement park on earth
Disneyworld>Universal Orlando>Disneyland>Six Flags>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Universal Hollywood
universal orlando > everything
uni. hollywood should not even be mentioned

thats a lie from the pit of hell. lol. city walk is cool. but universal studios...? that place is waaay boring.
Disneyworld>Universal Orlando>Disneyland>Six Flags>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Universal Hollywood
universal orlando > everything
uni. hollywood should not even be mentioned

cedar pointe>>>>>> *

cedar pointe>>>>>> *

I recommend you download the MouseWait App if you have an iPhone.  It'll tell you the wait time for every ride in both parks and it has some hidden tips about the parks as well.

If you want to maximize your time, hit up Star Tours, Space Mountain & the Matterhorn first thing in the morning when the lines aren't too long.  You might also want to buy the Hidden Mickey's book too.  It's pretty fun to find all of the hidden stuff in the park.  I've had season tickets twice and always find something new in the parks.  It's well worth the $275 it cost plus the $50 for the parking pass.

Also... buy some food from the store and bring it in a backpack into the park with some water.  You'll save at least $20 by doing that.

I recommend you download the MouseWait App if you have an iPhone.  It'll tell you the wait time for every ride in both parks and it has some hidden tips about the parks as well.

If you want to maximize your time, hit up Star Tours, Space Mountain & the Matterhorn first thing in the morning when the lines aren't too long.  You might also want to buy the Hidden Mickey's book too.  It's pretty fun to find all of the hidden stuff in the park.  I've had season tickets twice and always find something new in the parks.  It's well worth the $275 it cost plus the $50 for the parking pass.

Also... buy some food from the store and bring it in a backpack into the park with some water.  You'll save at least $20 by doing that.

I found Disneyland AND Universal Studios to be boring when I went. In'n'Out sucked %#@ too. The females in Cali were
eek.gif
though and then we went to "The Alley," and hit on a bunch of Mexican chics and bought bootleg merchandise

I found Disneyland AND Universal Studios to be boring when I went. In'n'Out sucked %#@ too. The females in Cali were
eek.gif
though and then we went to "The Alley," and hit on a bunch of Mexican chics and bought bootleg merchandise

if you guys plan on staying all day (well past 11pm) park in downtown disney. You won't have to pay for parking

if you guys plan on staying all day (well past 11pm) park in downtown disney. You won't have to pay for parking

Disneyland is really a family place.

Its 
pimp.gif
 because I grew up on going there but f
or 4 dudes I would go to Six Flags Magic Mountain instead, its in Santa Clarita which is about 45 mins from LA.

Disneyland is really a family place.

Its 
pimp.gif
 because I grew up on going there but f
or 4 dudes I would go to Six Flags Magic Mountain instead, its in Santa Clarita which is about 45 mins from LA.

it is mainly for families but if you're a kid at heart then no matter what you do it'll be great.

Pineapple Dole Whips are crack. def. recommend

it is mainly for families but if you're a kid at heart then no matter what you do it'll be great.

Pineapple Dole Whips are crack. def. recommend

lol

I just dapped hands with that dude in the video the other day while he was sitting with my friend when I went to go say peace out at a hookah bar.

lol

I just dapped hands with that dude in the video the other day while he was sitting with my friend when I went to go say peace out at a hookah bar.

Back
Top Bottom