Scammed, Vol. The iPOD is back home!!!! Thank you NT!!! Page 15 update

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

smh.gif
mad dudes live literally within walking distance of duke and can't help OP out! That's crazy. If I was there I'd definitely look out and do you that favor because that's how you get your blessings but I guess everybody ain't built like me.
i definitely know what you mean, and agree with you in many respects, but a the same time, what are people supposed to reasonably accomplish?

sit in an unmarked car with binoculars, a cup of coffee, and a bag of donuts?
laugh.gif

that's why i'm tryna help son in whatever way i can. the weird thing about these types of spots in NYC is that a lot of times, each floor is its ownseparate apartment, or even two apartments, depending on how it's built.

his house is about a 15 minute train ride from me, and i def considered heading over there to see what's really good, leave a note, or something, butbetween work, family life, and personal errands (aka prepping for valentine's day
laugh.gif
smh.gif
), i unfortunately don't have the time. might try to take atrain ride out there on sunday though.

laugh.gif
@ leaving a note at Dude's house

"I know where you live, gimme back my money or I'll have my NT Brooklyn goons rob your house
Sincerely,
ISS's rival msgboard Niketalk"

That'd be funny if someone did something like that
laugh.gif

FROM NOW ON, Any problem I have, Im comming to NIKETALK. You guys really put in work. Hope OP gets his stuff back. CAN YOU GUYS TAKE PICTURES OF THE BEATDOWN.. HAHAH.

First of all he's not gonna catch a beat down and second of all he does look lightweight but we dont want this to turn into Kunta Kinte all over again.

Originally Posted by PremeOne

First of all he's not gonna catch a beat down and second of all he does look lightweight but we dont want this to turn into Kunta Kinte all over again.
where did this happen?

Just got back from class and I'm gonna try to give those numbers a call, and I can understand if ppl don't want to roll up to dudes crib lol itscool...

No answers on the cell phones and I txt them and no replies.. This number right here 7182882300 sounded kinds hesitant when I asked if a Lawrence Lin wasaround.

i'll ring the bell in a few, bout to burn with the boys. one of my homies live like 2 blocks down, literally.

Originally Posted by romeo0o

i'll ring the bell in a few, bout to burn with the boys. one of my homies live like 2 blocks down, literally.

Really man!!!?? Thanks

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

No answers on the cell phones and I txt them and no replies.. This number right here 7182882300 sounded kinds hesitant when I asked if a Lawrence Lin was around.
PM'ed you.

Oh how exciting! I live out on 70th....

If there's an army assembling, lemme know, I'm in.

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

No answers on the cell phones and I txt them and no replies.. This number right here 7182882300 sounded kinds hesitant when I asked if a Lawrence Lin was around.
PM'ed you.

I called this number. Someone picked up and I said "yo holmes, you better send that ipod back before you get #+%+$% up by Niketalk"..and then hungup.

Originally Posted by derventa

PM'ed you.

I called this number. Someone picked up and I said "yo holmes, you better send that ipod back before you get #+%+$% up by Niketalk"..and then hung up.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hl655

PM'ed you.

I called this number. Someone picked up and I said "yo holmes, you better send that ipod back before you get #+%+$% up by Niketalk"..and then hung up.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Damn

Originally Posted by hl655

PM'ed you.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
man oh man... that number is for a guy who is the father of a kid who we think might be friendswith the scammer. they live at 1241 71st street, which is across the street from the scammer.

i know that's on some mother's brother's mechanic's air conditioner repairman's high school gym teacher type steez, but it's a start. something tells me that one of the numbers i posted that definitely came from that house has got to be the scammer's.

Back
Top Bottom