Scammed, Vol. The iPOD is back home!!!! Thank you NT!!! Page 15 update

laugh.gif
anyone remember the scammer with the rakes from couple years ago

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

Henz0 owes me a couple favors.

Ill hit em up and have him and his goons mess this dude up.

You wont get your stuff back tho
roll.gif
roll.gif

but yeah man, Im rooting for ya

That's actually 10 minutes from where I stay. I think I seen these bumasses when I went to hoop.

When I get back from class ill give those numbers a call... And for th ppl that live close print this thread out put it in an envelope and go to his crib andbe like you've been served like on pineapple express haha

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]andrew lau

h 7189219036
c 9179210822

got a cell phone for a guy who lives on the 1st floor of that building... dude was 18 years old in 2005, so he'd be 22 now. older brother or cousin ofscammer?

i have no problem paying this dude a visit...can i get a definite address?

Originally Posted by Lrrr

The scammers myspace says he's 22

no question... maybe he can try that.

also got a more recent t-mobile cell number that called from that address ten days ago: 917-774-7239

Wow.. you dudes are really going in. Good Freakin work. Thats close to me too.. but im a bit too old to involve myself in this craziness. good luck though bro.

smh.gif
mad dudes live literally within walking distance of duke and can't helpOP out! That's crazy. If I was there I'd definitely look out and do you that favor because that's how you get your blessings but I guess everybodyain't built like me.

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

smh.gif
mad dudes live literally within walking distance of duke and can't help OP out! That's crazy. If I was there I'd definitely look out and do you that favor because that's how you get your blessings but I guess everybody ain't built like me.

I agree.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

smh.gif
mad dudes live literally within walking distance of duke and can't help OP out! That's crazy. If I was there I'd definitely look out and do you that favor because that's how you get your blessings but I guess everybody ain't built like me.
that's why I think its kinda funny
laugh.gif
but
smh.gif
at the same time

Back
Top Bottom