Saw this over the weekend vol. Rock Deep UPDATE p. 6

Rockdeep thread is my fave one I’ve started :lol:
Sex parties, Wedding Dresses, high end footwear. What doesn’t he pretend to do?

Something's def up with being able to have the real estate he does and having never seen someone in the gear.

M Mark Antony Don't want to speculate, but he might be money laundering for some of these wealthy Chinese cats by using corporations to purchase retail assets. The merchandise as we can all agree, is some generic Alibaba/Aliexpress garbage with a screen printed 'RD/Rockdeep' on it. The real hustle has to be something else and the gear is a smokescreen.

Or I could be totally wrong and the same cats who have been buying Jordan CP3 shoes for the past decade are the ones buying RD gear. :lol::lol::lol::nerd::nerd::nerd:

Last edited:
Thats what I was thinking then I looked at some of his tagging on IG. lol. I can definitely see certain individuals walking by his store and stopping in. On my way to work I saw a lady biking in had to do a double take...but her shoes were spot on to some of those hiking/merrill inspired shoes he cooked up. How has puma, polo, UA, nike not got him for intellectual property violations. Some of those designs are blatant as hell. Is there even a tennis shoe store at the Harbor anymore? If not he has a market there with all thes travelers and tourists who stay there.

solewoman solewoman He's got the hustle on point. He targets some really small schools and athletic organizations for amounts of money that are too low for them to go chasing after him. They take the L and wish ill will upon him.

With the large sneaker companies, he simply is not impacting their bottom line. If and when he does blow up (probably never as he keeps changing his scam tactics), i.e. appearing on talk shows, ESPN, etc... they will shut him down but again it's not worth the time, money and effort on their part to go after him presently.

^ money laundering sounds very possible. In return getting discounts on all those manufacturers too.

^ money laundering sounds very possible. In return getting discounts on all those manufacturers too.

The money laundering angle makes sense.

His 1099s probably a complete **** show :lol:

IRS probably lookin' like sting from the balcony.

Again my NT fam, I'm only speculating. If you see any follow up posts from me saying that playboy paid my rent and/or put food on my plate then you know he got to me. :ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:

31682118103710491317977 - Copy.jpg

Again my NT fam, I'm only speculating. If you see any follow up posts from me saying that playboy paid my rent and/or put food on my plate then you know he got to me. :ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:

31682118103710491317977 - Copy.jpg

Wonder when RockDeep gonna drop a “Gunmetal” colorway on his Alibaba shoes to commemorate his ban from NT.

I've seen his shoe designs, none of it's original and he just slap a label on them.
Joints were even cheaper then what he selling them for on his site.

Thread too funny btw.

Anywho....
This is the actual company that makes Rockdeep shoes.
Screenshot_20190808-002603.png

For someone like me who's not in the know, can you explain how this whole Alibaba site works? Like with Rax...dude just orders the shoes, slaps a RD label on them, and marks up?

Back
Top Bottom