Saw this over the weekend vol. Rock Deep UPDATE p. 6

Rockdeep knew which kids to try. Those parents aren't about that life, or else he would've been hemmed up a long time ago.

Last edited:
let a senior or cripple walk around with a meal ticket
in a brown paper bag
see how far he get
no criminal would let that opportunity pass
Ok a grandpa walking around in an unfamiliar hood with an ap and $50,000 chain on his neck duhhhh!!
I’m speaking in general, it’s cowardly to **** with cripples old ppl and children.

Ok a grandpa walking around in an unfamiliar hood with an ap and $50,000 chain on his neck duhhhh!!
I’m speaking in general, it’s cowardly to **** with cripples old ppl and children.
what u deem as a cowardly act
dont stop it from happening time and time again
cmon now

People who hit licks are usually hoodlums who do nothing else besides elicit activities. This man is starting companies and opening up stores in the same communities where he hit licks with his face all over and no dambs to give. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IMG_0382.jpeg

“This **** can get uglier than the Master P sneaker”

Outside of his scamming history...
What is the “I wouldn’t fall for it”?

Dude is a scumbag, can’t believe we got dudes in here big upping him...lmaooooo

Ya some straight up marks, the type of people this dude preys on

Thats what I was thinking then I looked at some of his tagging on IG. lol. I can definitely see certain individuals walking by his store and stopping in. On my way to work I saw a lady biking in had to do a double take...but her shoes were spot on to some of those hiking/merrill inspired shoes he cooked up. How has puma, polo, UA, nike not got him for intellectual property violations. Some of those designs are blatant as hell. Is there even a tennis shoe store at the Harbor anymore? If not he has a market there with all thes travelers and tourists who stay there.

Dude is a scumbag, can’t believe we got dudes in here big upping him...lmaooooo

Ya some straight up marks, the type of people this dude preys on
I’m not upping him. I’m just saying at some point you have to applaud the longevity of his scumbaggery.

I respect his hustle but not necessarily his integrity. I take notes no matter how much of a scumbag a person is and I can always learn from someone's success no matter what tools they used to get there. Doesn't mean I'll make them business partners or promote their business :lol:

Back
Top Bottom