Saw this on the news today, thought I'd share

Is this serious?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Wow I can't believe they would put this on the news. At first I thought this was for a sketch comedy show but it's legit. This is a classic, along with the leprechaun news story. These news production making people look bad.

laugh.gif
Wow I can't believe they would put this on the news. At first I thought this was for a sketch comedy show but it's legit. This is a classic, along with the leprechaun news story. These news production making people look bad.

He has a facebook fan page, a ringtone, AND a t-shirt line thanks to his newfound fame.

Something on the inside has to question if this is how he wanted to rise to famedom.

He has a facebook fan page, a ringtone, AND a t-shirt line thanks to his newfound fame.

Something on the inside has to question if this is how he wanted to rise to famedom.

What is that nig wearing in the latest video? I don't even know what I think about that news crew anymore. I think they knew this would happen.

What is that nig wearing in the latest video? I don't even know what I think about that news crew anymore. I think they knew this would happen.

Back
Top Bottom