Saw a girl get Knocked the eff out Vol. Snookie from Jersey Shore?

oxreppin

Banned
What are your guy's feelings on this !!+? Situation was girl gets in dudes face and is talking mad ++++ about his new girl (the two had been going outprior to it). She goes in on him hard (no ***@) hitting him on the arm and pushing him. The situation escalates and the dude ends up slapping her. Hedidn't punch her like on the show so I see it as a lesser evil. Still a man shouldn't punch a woman but I kinda feel she had it coming in a way?Discuss

If he felt the situation was getting out of hand and he could see that she that she wasn't going to shut up then he should have walked away and left.

As opposed to domestic abuse as I am, sometimes these chicks are cruisin' for a bruisin'. They don't understand that they can easily push thebuttons of a man with their words, because chicks get ruthless with the insults, but then to add the punching in the arm and pushing, ol' girl had itcoming.

Really can't co-sign spitting on anyone, or putting hands on a female. However I can't ever really see myself in a "situation" like this. Idemand respect from females and they KNOW not to play that with me. That's just the "situation".

Lets say dude leaves....What if the B follows him and continues to talk reckless and keeps hitting dude? Were all human and we all get to that point sometimesI think. She deserved it...

What grown man spits tho?
laugh.gif

Dude should've walked away before the situation got to that point.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Lets say dude leaves....What if the B follows him and continues to talk reckless and keeps hitting dude? Were all human and we all get to that point sometimes I think. She deserved it...

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Lets say dude leaves....What if the B follows him and continues to talk reckless and keeps hitting dude? Were all human and we all get to that point sometimes I think. She deserved it...

Get the police and arrest her for assault.

I feel like a lot of times, people only pay attention to the guy's actions. Don't get me wrong, a man shouldn't hit a woman, but at the same time,no woman other than a man's mother should hit him either.

Like the OP said, the girl was being hostile and was going hard on home boy. Yeah, the best thing someone can do is to walk away. But from what it sounds like,this girl would have probably continued to stir things up with the guy. Everyone has their limits and it seems as though guys get a bad rep for having that.

Take Rihanna for example. In her 60 Minutes interview, when that lady asked her if she attacked CB first, her answer was along the lines of "Even if Idid, does that give him the right?"

there is nothing wrong with defending yourself in a situation like this, male or female.
I would beat her with my belt.

I dont think people shud see too much of a prob with a belt beating and if you do, why are ppl allowed to beat their kids with belts
And not have the same consiquence as if a man beats a woman with a belt. Im not talking about abuse but a one time thing that happens cause
She hits the guy.

Originally Posted by 0cks

Really can't co-sign spitting on anyone, or putting hands on a female. However I can't ever really see myself in a "situation" like this. I demand respect from females and they KNOW not to play that with me. That's just the "situation".

mike_0644.jpg

She asked for it.

I keep it movin in these situations. If it don't got $*+% to do with me I aint gonna involve myself.

PPL keep saying a man should never hit a woman. A woman should never hit a man so she doesn't end up getting manhandled.

Walking away is def hard, if it has to come to a situation where walking away isn't a option. A mush in the face or a good grab and shake is ok.

Back
Top Bottom