Saw a girl get Knocked the eff out Vol. Snookie from Jersey Shore?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

She asked for it.

I keep it movin in these situations. If it don't got $*+% to do with me I aint gonna involve myself.

PPL keep saying a man should never hit a woman. A woman should never hit a man so she doesn't end up getting manhandled.
fa5157eeba399af98a4d1b49c358f5f3812885f.jpg

i'd be the dude to just keep it movin, but if a B is outta pocket and start hittin me then best believe she'll get hit back.

If you're walking away and the person is still following you verbally and physcally assualting you then you get the cops, the end.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

If you're walking away and the person is still following you verbally and physcally assualting you then you get the cops, the end.

Lmao at picturing a man running from a woman screaming help from the cops.... Things arent so cut and dry lady. If cops were to show up everytime someonescreams for help, the world would be a better place.

she deserved it... if a girl starts hitting and getting in a dudes face...she better expect to get hit....totally deserved..

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Lets say dude leaves....What if the B follows him and continues to talk reckless and keeps hitting dude? Were all human and we all get to that point sometimes I think. She deserved it...

Get the police and arrest her for assault.
cmon, coco. be realistic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Lmao at picturing a man running from a woman screaming help from the cops.... Things arent so cut and dry lady. If cops were to show up everytime someone screams for help, the world would be a better place.

No one is talking about screaming help in the middle of the streets
laugh.gif
You call the police and say that you are getting pysically attacked and that you fearfor your safety. I think that's a whole lot better then hitting her back or anyone else that's attacking you.

Personally I was raised not to put your hands on a woman, as i think we all were for the most part.
BUT, if a girl wants to act like a dude, she can get hit like one

Coco- i umderstand your logic and getting the authorities involved, but things arent always that simple and situation differ.
If i have no access to a phone, what am i gonna do? No disrespect but your thinking like a woman, because thats what a woman would prob do.

If a man is walking with his child, and some crazed woman starts attacking his child, you expect him to call the cops first? Im pretty sure he has the right tobeat her ***.
If we can protect our own kids in that manner why not ourselves?

Well their always trying to fight for equal rights, I don't see why they can't get a slap to the face for crossing the line.

usually i just try to fart as loud and as hard as i can.
then i tell them this: "you mean so little to me that the act of passing gas infront of you is much more interesting to me than your slow and obviouslydimwitted words do. my brain cannot slow down enough to even care what you are talking about because it is an outdated language. your rebuttal?"
ive broken 4 chicks down to tears with this.
your mind should be more powerful than your fist. because the fist did not invent the atomic bomb. - Handsome B. Wonderful.

People say don't hit women, and I agree. But what if you pick her up and throw her a la Akon? Like throw her into a group of her friends or in a trash canor some #*@@
laugh.gif

Ya'll know how the jersey dudes work.. Always trying to act hard. They're too sissy to fight a dude, he'll hit a girl. In my opinoin, if you'rea guy and you hit a girl your a pu$$y...

Hypothetically speaking, if a girl bigger than you (both in weight and height) started swinging at you something serious, would anyone feel bad fighting herback?

Wasn't the dude a middle school PE teacher too? How do you not realize that there are cameras ALL OVER that club... He deserves whatever is coming to him

Some females take advantage of the unwritten rule that a man shouldn't strike a woman. They deserve a nice reality check.

Back
Top Bottom