Saturday Night Live (SNL) Thread | 11:29 E/8:29 P on NBC

Man the cast keeps getting unfunnier :lol: . They need better talent scouts or whatever.

Oh, seems like the covid outbreak screwed Paul Rudd out of his official 5 timers hosting tonight.

One of the rare occasions I have no clue who the host is given the person is supposedly famous.

I've literally never seen her before.

One of the rare occasions I have no clue who the host is given the person is supposedly famous.

I've literally never seen her before.
Yeah I have no idea who this is but she's cute, thought she was a new cast member watching some of these clips. Without research my brain is telling me she's a former consultant for the Hillary Clinton Presidential campaign.

Mad tv was overrated
Not the classic era of the late 90s to the early 2000s

Once Aries Spears, Will Sasso, basically most of that cast especially the women began to leave and we got the likes of Key & Peele the show fell off.

yea.. but could have been worse, cause I got zero clue who they woulda pulled out to play jada

how was the monologue? has weekend update been on already?
Could've got that one black lesbian to play Jada or **** the dude they got to play Will and let Keenan play Will.

Monologue was funny.

Weekend Update comes on after the musical performance.

Could've got that one black lesbian to play Jada or **** the dude they got to play Will and let Keenan play Will.

Monologue was funny.

Weekend Update comes on after the musical performance.

keenan does not need to be involved

What happened with jay pharoah?

^ but what he been doing since.. he was at least funny

why they had bring this dude Keenan out

Back
Top Bottom