Saturday Night Live (SNL) Thread | 11:29 E/8:29 P on NBC

Elon Musk is surprisingly a humorous dude. Show went way better than I expected.

I thought so too. Monologue was surprisingly good until the Mother’s Day tribute, which they weren’t gonna ‘not’ do. First 40 minutes he looked real comfortable and was decent-to-good in the filmed sketches... only ones I didn’t really like him in was the Wario skit and on Weekend Update, but overall good.

And if he didn’t bomb but did well, and $DOGE didn’t go up but instead down, it was never really gonna ever go up on that SNL performance no matter what he did. :lol:

Might have to check it out. I thought he had the personality of fly paper on rogan, so interesting to hear his ep was good.

I also didn't know he was on the spectrum. Only really bothered to hear him speak a few times so that didn't dawn on me but he made that also work for him in delivering jokes and talked about that in his monologue.

Watching it right now. Miley murdered the intro. Elon's monologue was funny. And when the nurse in the Generation Z hospital came out with the Supreme urn 🤣🤣🤣

Gen Z Hospital was the only funny sketch. Even Weekend Update was a little blah this week.

No clue who she is but her first performance was good.

Keegan should've had a Mad tv invasion

Back
Top Bottom