San Antonio NT's Come in...

^^^ word.
see you all sunday.
I'll be in my FLOMS.

-gAbriel.
| #1 in the hood "G"...|

hope to see everybody on sunday! ill be in my starbury's that i bought at steve and barry's. :rofl:
roll.gif

Looks who's back, back again, shadys back, tell a friend. It's nice to be back home again with friends and family, see y'all on Sunday!
219405637.jpg
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

c every one on sunday ....ill be in my super limted only ten pair made clear bday lebron 4 that glows in da dark and lights up when u walk and sings when u stand still that I stoled from aaron's closet.. :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENSE FAM

whats up fred hope you had a good trip i see you picked up some toys how about kicks any good finds? a, josuf do you want to sell those clear lebrons! :lol:
laugh.gif
i wont tell aaron.

Hey Joe, don't be telling everyone about the heat I have in my closet. You better give my clear LeBrons back.

Peace & a bottle of hair grease.

just a heads up...i will be wearing my jordan 23's I got at eisenhower flea market so nobody else better bite my steez...wait I just found my vintage michael jacskon L.A. gears...nevermind.......

Are the 23s clear?!? If not, they may be fake (better you hear it from me than on the street).

bump all of that weak heat imma rock sum snakeskin tredz from academy what now !!!! :smile:

As always, I have to be the voice of reason, these bad boys keep alot of heat in during chilly weather.
219859738.jpg

wut up SA NTers i'm a noobie and i was just wondering what spots in San Antonio recieve LS jordans i heard they had them at the champs in rivercenter.

No, they only get general releases of them Js. Good place to pick up shoes cus they dont run out as fast as other stores. San Antonio does not hav a LS account. At one time Ingrams Foot Action had one, but as of rite now they dont. But hey its a new year in February so that might change. Nike may give us a lil more respect here in SA.

I been underground fo awhile. memmer me. King Faker Hater.
How can u wear fake kix?

say fred u should throw sum 22's on tha caddy man wit white walls or just get sum vows on it and swang it to tha next meet!!!

you want to see 2 old guys trying to be cool, you better check yourself ^^^^oldman
220910122.jpg

^^ There aren't enough words to describe how awesome that pic is!! I bet you guys were breakin necks at the game with that gear on!!

Back
Top Bottom