San Antonio NT's Come in...

besides i've hyped it all up!!!its like david beckham comin to play for LA...you gotta do it now!!!!!!

Look at the 13 year old's who are on myspace anyways :tongue:
tongue.gif
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

Peer pressure is a mutha, ain't it TD? Peace and a bottle of hair grease.

And I ain't about to argue shoe game with you punx/ Who don't know Air Jordans from some Reebok Pumps ----- "Barbershop" by Murs (2006)

EVERYBODY COME STRAPPED MAKE SURE SHAWN HAS SOME BOXIN GLOVES ILL BRING THA HEAT FROM ACADEMY

stacks da best......can any one say VIRGIN....anyways I'm just ready to see eveyone again.....sure wish mike was here to take shots with me..... :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENSE FAM

gimme a V ...V...u got your v you got your V
gimme a I ... I ...u got your i you got your I
gimme a R ...R...u got your r you got your R
gimme a G ...G...u got your g you got your G
gimme a I ... I ...u got your i you got your I
gimme a N ...N...u got your n you got your n

WHAT DOES THAT SPELL????

sounds like were getting together at rivercenter this saturday for the blk/slvr v ,and go munch afterwards,sounds good to me let me know what time and ill try and show up because i get out of work at 2:45 am sat.

Looks like your about to get 0 hrs sleep David? See ya sat.

<<<<<<Back to the old avi. Good ol' Tom.
And I ain't about to argue shoe game with you punx/ Who don't know Air Jordans from some Reebok Pumps ----- "Barbershop" by Murs (2006)

I live in the southside of san antonio and its pretty peaceful. I hear the eastside is bad.

I'm not going to be able to make it to rivercenter:frown: I have a meeting at 7am so i'll have to pass on this one. Hope everybody gets their pair(s)!

still debating on whether or not im coppin yet due to funds, gotta get damien his pair so i might get em at rivercenter or eastbay.......i close friday nite then i gotta be to work at 9 saturday......so its gonna be a last min. decision...ill call fred or sum1 and let em know wats up friday night

Allright, I just wanted to create a little buzz. I retract all the statements I've made about the Southside.
It's the Eastside, again causing controversy and offending someone along the way.
Peace and may your sneakers not crease

well ill guess ill c yall on sat....i say we dew dennys i luv there french toast....and da east side isnt bad im from da east side......oh wait then it might be :rofl:
roll.gif
DENVER HEIGHTS REPIN........
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENSE FAM

i didnt get offended i know its bad but my side is pretty peaceful. and the eastside is just something i hear about dont mean any offense by it.

denver heights represent ,im from the east side too but now i reside on the southside military and goliad.whats up joe!

i heard everything went pretty smooth ,i met up with the guys afterwards at a taco house and chit chatted for a while. cant wait for next weekend.

Smooth sailing and great meetup for the usual suspects except for the incident @ the parking garage. Thanks alot you idiots, you know who you are!
Latest pickup besides the blk 5
224234821.jpg

Back
Top Bottom