San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

Dude that meet up at goodtimes this morning was sweet. Everyone who could have been there was......."EXCEPT CASPER"

I liked the "Thrashin" so much I went back and jump on another one!.

Man... by the time i got up to the register.. all they had was a 7, 12, and 13.......... epic fail
mad.gif

going out with jj x taking shots x puerto rican american idol x bunch of nicaraguans i know x more shots = wake up at noon on saturday with 19 missedcalls

sorry i didnt make it out, did manage to stop by round 2 , after seeing everything 5 times i didnt even buy anythihng, i wouldve copped the mandrians, butthey were all gone but a 10, and i didnt want them like that.

on another note i wanna give all the SMOSA's (single mothers of san antonio) i big shout out, and reminding them to have a baby sitter before they goout to the club.

another epic fail was that that old dude who we wasted a sneaks up sticker on and that cheesy #$@ sign up list on someones Lisa frank sanitary set! Also Normbiting the bullet and dump at the Valero on the corner of Broadway! Whats weird is that he was dumping and texting at the same time. Makes you wonder?

SNEAKS UP X GSA FORUM BBQ NEXT SUNDAY AT MY HOUSE 2:00....RSVP SO I KNOW HOW MUCH FOOD TO GET...BYOB...WE'RE TAKING IT TO THE NORTHSIDE!!!!
CAN WE GET AN IMPROMPTU FLYER G?

da da daaaaaaamn... yo i aint got time to be switching tapes like that, lool
technology, makes things alot easier. vinyl ftw... serato vinyl that is

Originally Posted by n2tha0

SNEAKS UP X GSA FORUM BBQ NEXT SUNDAY AT MY HOUSE 2:00....RSVP SO I KNOW HOW MUCH FOOD TO GET...BYOB...WE'RE TAKING IT TO THE NORTHSIDE!!!!
CAN WE GET AN IMPROMPTU FLYER G?

speaking of a bbq , yall just make sure u dont invite this girl, good thing she wasnt raised on the south side.

http://www.youtube.com/v/GjxOt2u2BGM

damn that chick would have never made it on the southside!!! sh** i got a gallon in the fridge right now its a must!!

alien.gif
I've seen some very interesting people in my line of work butnothing comes close to the pickle thing. maury needs to learn the technique of systematic desensitization...

Back
Top Bottom