San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by ucasta

not pictured - joesuf

2s16m37.jpg

see ya tonight
Not pictured cuz he was behind MURS putting Sneaks Up flyers in MURS' backpack...
roll.gif

SPURFAN21 wrote:
tellyjesko1023 wrote:
WELL GUYS HERE IT GOES....WE ARE ASKING FOR DONATIONS FROM EVERYONE.......JAY JAY ,GABE,SEAN ARE GOING TO MAKE A DISPLAY..
SO WE ARE ASKING FOR A $5.00 DONATION,SO THAT WE CAN PAY FOR SUPPLIES......AND IF U WANT TO ADD AN EXTRA $2.00 THAT WILL PAY FOR DA BEER.....

NA JUST PLAYING ABOUT DA $2.00.....BUT PLEASE IF U CAN CALL JAY JAY OR MYSELF...AS SOON AS U CAN...........................THANKS

^damn how did the donation jump to $10. i still got $5 on it. see you guys in a bit!

^^^It's called Inflation and Supply Side Economics.With the currentstate of the National Economy and the on set of a Recession everything is going to cost more. First sign of a bad economy isthe ever plunging housing market and the increasing cost of petroleum. Word to Economics 1 and 2.
ohwell.gif

damn one of the best pick up 's lately^! how is it going mike? hey aaron damn you guy's got to meet JT too?^the guy in the hat he's bringing sexyback! damn i forgot to give jai jai my five bucks ill hit you up during the week.

Shinobixtc- nice bulldog
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
He's a cutiepie Mike. Loves to Charlene from T21D, Mrs T21D, and minit21d
tongue.gif

((( UPDATE ON THE SHOW )))

The Spurs Foundation will be at the show and will be holding a silent auction on Player Exclusive sneakers from some of your favorite Spurs players. Timmy,Mike Fin and TP to name a few. San Antonio Sneaks Up 2 will be the place to get your hands on some official PE products. THESE ARE THE REAL DEAL!

Cash, checks and credit cards (Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover) will be accepted. You'll also receive a tax deduction for your donation to theSpurs Foundation. Silent auction will go from 4pm to 6pm.

Dig deep fam, let's help out a great cause. Here's a little info on what the Spurs Foundation is all about,http://www.nba.com/spurs/community/in_the_community.html

ALSO, don't forget to bring your slightly used sneakers to donate to Boysville of San Antonio.

peace

nice to see mike make an appearance. hope you and char are doing well. thanks for calling me Sat, good to hear from you. dont forget to send me your address.

Thanks for the update Art. We have taken huge leaps from last years show, and you have been a major contributor. Cannot thank you enough.

Originally Posted by crushgruve

((( UPDATE ON THE SHOW )))

The Spurs Foundation will be at the show and will be holding a silent auction on Player Exclusive sneakers from some of your favorite Spurs players. Timmy, Mike Fin and TP to name a few. San Antonio Sneaks Up 2 will be the place to get your hands on some official PE products. THESE ARE THE REAL DEAL!

Cash, checks and credit cards (Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover) will be accepted. You'll also receive a tax deduction for your donation to the Spurs Foundation. Silent auction will go from 4pm to 6pm.

Dig deep fam, let's help out a great cause. Here's a little info on what the Spurs Foundation is all about, http://www.nba.com/spurs/community/in_the_community.html

ALSO, don't forget to bring your slightly used sneakers to donate to Boysville of San Antonio.

peace

eek.gif

Aaron or Fred.
If something NICE is going to be available, just call me and let me know.
I'll come down if an insane item will be up for Auction.
Plus, it's for Charity, so a win-win for me.

PO

2wexkc1.jpg

5zfsjc.jpg

2u6crp3.jpg

hrer are pics of the 2 banners and stickers for the show . the select stickers are for mannny for the shop. enjoy! banners are 5x5

Oh hell yea! Fine banner it is. A million thanks for Gabe for the design and Dave for knowing and finding the most economical way of getting the banner. Stickthat in your supply side economics pipe and smoke it.

omg a finished sneaks up project..and they say it couldnt be done!!!so we ca scratch one thing off the list.......

Originally Posted by PO2345

eek.gif

Aaron or Fred.
If something NICE is going to be available, just call me and let me know.
I'll come down if an insane item will be up for Auction.
Plus, it's for Charity, so a win-win for me.

PO

P - you should make plans to come down seriously. not only are we going to have peeps from Dallas, Laredo, Houston, Corpus, Austin, etc. etc., severalout-of-staters are making the trip. you really have no excuse
tongue.gif

Dave - thanks again for getting the banners out of the way. banners and stickers came out dope.

^^^^^ I would think that someone who voted for the current political party ( the GOP) that is traditionally fiscally conservative but spends money at anunprecedented pace wouldn't mind using that economic stimulus check to fund a tiny banner project. Smoke that....

the only way that movie would have been better is if the swayze wouldve done a cameo....ballz out!!!

Originally Posted by JaiJai84

^^^^^ I would think that someone who voted for the current political party ( the GOP) that is traditionally fiscally conservative but spends money at an unprecedented pace wouldn't mind using that economic stimulus check to fund a tiny banner project. Smoke that....

B!tch, finance you're effin project instead of trying squeeze money out of everyone else. Typical liberal ideals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have spentmore than enough for this show to be successful, so the only thing coming from my wallet to YOU is the MIDDLE FINGER!!!!!!!!!

JAIJAI you want to discuss on a one to one basis call me. I'm fed up with you!

effin white tee rosary wearing justin timberlake wannabe

Back
Top Bottom