Sal Alosi's 'Tripgate' vol. Only the Jets / Suspended / Alosi has "resigned"

Update: Alosi has resigned

Sal Alosi, who ignited one if the many brushfires of the Jets' 2010 season when he tried to trip a Miami Dolphins player during a game, has resigned as the Jets' strength and conditioning coach, the team said Monday.
Link

Update: Alosi has resigned

Sal Alosi, who ignited one if the many brushfires of the Jets' 2010 season when he tried to trip a Miami Dolphins player during a game, has resigned as the Jets' strength and conditioning coach, the team said Monday.
Link

Cool.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

From what we see on the video evidence, it looks like everyone else on the Jets sideline was focused on the returner, except those 5-6 guys standing in a "wall" formation. They were only focused on Carroll, as if someone instructed them to do so.

Come on dude.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You cant be serious with that.

You CANT. 
tired.gif

From what we see on the video evidence, it looks like everyone else on the Jets sideline was focused on the returner, except those 5-6 guys standing in a "wall" formation. They were only focused on Carroll, as if someone instructed them to do so.

Come on dude.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You CANT. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

Come on dude.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You CANT. 
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

So with video proof you're denying this? Some of you are dense as hell.
laugh.gif

Come on dude.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You CANT. 
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

call me crazy, but I am not convinced from the video that that was an intentional trip. The jets guy was clearly out of bounds on the sidelines,  and it looks to me like he stood his position and barely even moved. I dont see a trip at all. Even the slight shift he does to his left does not look like the cause of the fall. To me it looks like the Dolphins guy runs into the Jets guy and falls down. 

call me crazy, but I am not convinced from the video that that was an intentional trip. The jets guy was clearly out of bounds on the sidelines,  and it looks to me like he stood his position and barely even moved. I dont see a trip at all. Even the slight shift he does to his left does not look like the cause of the fall. To me it looks like the Dolphins guy runs into the Jets guy and falls down. 

Come on dude.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You CANT. 
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah man, the Jets organization was so worried about Nolan Carrol they sent Sal Alosi to off him.

Come on dude.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You CANT. 
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah man, the Jets organization was so worried about Nolan Carrol they sent Sal Alosi to off him.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
There's video evidence of them being instructed to stand there? Just stop.

The guy made a stupid decision and he'll pay for it. Get over it and move on.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

The only thing worse than the Jets are their fans.

Don't try to "deny" this $@##.
laugh.gif
He already took ownership to doing it. Now, we know he got flagged earlier in the game for going out of bounds. It's incredibly easy to tell those guys "form a wall next time he does that" but I'm not sure some of you have ever played sports.

Anyways, they didn't tell Alosi to "take him out", but the wall formation is definitely obvious. Why are they so close to the white line? Why shoulder to shoulder? I don't think these media outlets would make this #@%@# up without thinking the same thing. So take the L, and have a nice day.

laugh.gif
He already took ownership to doing it. Now, we know he got flagged earlier in the game for going out of bounds. It's incredibly easy to tell those guys "form a wall next time he does that" but I'm not sure some of you have ever played sports.

Anyways, they didn't tell Alosi to "take him out", but the wall formation is definitely obvious. Why are they so close to the white line? Why shoulder to shoulder? I don't think these media outlets would make this #@%@# up without thinking the same thing. So take the L, and have a nice day.

Originally Posted by Teymur85

call me crazy, but I am not convinced from the video that that was an intentional trip.

2010%20December%2012%2018%2031%2043.jpg

Yeah, you're crazy and a lot more.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Look at the picture, clearly they're standing in a wall formation. Whole lotta thick headed people on here.

Originally Posted by Teymur85

call me crazy, but I am not convinced from the video that that was an intentional trip.

2010%20December%2012%2018%2031%2043.jpg

Yeah, you're crazy and a lot more.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Look at the picture, clearly they're standing in a wall formation. Whole lotta thick headed people on here.

laugh.gif

Wait, I said Alosi didn't go it on purpose? Word, let me see if it's there in my post... Don't put words in my mouth. Dude has to go, surprised he hasn't been yet. But your stupid conspiracy theory of the Jets organization hoping to trip Nolan Carroll is stupid. As much as Rex is foul mouthed and outrageous he is not the type to pull this on another player. I wouldn't be surprised if those idiots doing the wall thought it would be funny, but it's the fault of those idiots only.

laugh.gif

Wait, I said Alosi didn't go it on purpose? Word, let me see if it's there in my post... Don't put words in my mouth. Dude has to go, surprised he hasn't been yet. But your stupid conspiracy theory of the Jets organization hoping to trip Nolan Carroll is stupid. As much as Rex is foul mouthed and outrageous he is not the type to pull this on another player. I wouldn't be surprised if those idiots doing the wall thought it would be funny, but it's the fault of those idiots only.

If I were on the sidelines, I would be standing there foot to foot with 4 of my buddies. 
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Interesting theory. 

But no way in hell anyone will ever prove anything.  No chance.  So let it be.  He went to Miami and apologized to the coach and to Carroll, let it go there.  No way to prove anything else. 

Back
Top Bottom