Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Hearing Isaiah Thomas is out tonight against the Thunder.
— James Ham (@James_Ham) March 28, 2014
Young Zeke out again 
tired.gif

Malone did say he was gonna rest guys and give the others a chance. It's not necessary to give outlaw so much time since we know what he is. Prepping for Rudy to leave?

Malone did say he was gonna rest guys and give the others a chance. It's not necessary to give outlaw so much time since we know what he is. Prepping for Rudy to leave?
i guess with the fact that we only have 2 healthy guards on the roster and both are Rookies has a lot to do with his playing time, but i still think he's been getting more time than he needs to, and more than us Kings fans want to watch 
laugh.gif

it's just weird since he's obviously not a part of the future plans here

He was never that guy. He's a good player, but he isn't great at anything. He can be a pretty good offensive player at times, but he isn't worth the money. With his size and athleticism, he should be a pretty good defender, but it just isn't there. It's not a coincidence that every team has improved once they move him.

I would be elated with any of the 3, haven't quite made up my mind on which one I like best.
i would too since the chances of us picking in the top 3 are basically 0

but if i had to pick an order i would want Embiid, then Parker, then Wiggins

Ray Mac 
pimp.gif

Dude has to be tired too, he played 45 mins last night and it looks like he might play the full 48 tonight

Back
Top Bottom