Sacramento Kings off-season thread

Yesssss 
nthat.gif

I wish they were using explosives to demolish the downtown plaza but alas

That's what I'm saying!

Burn it, blow it up, use acid, something! Anything!!!!

but it sounds like it will just be a basic dismantling of the plaze 

I hate you 
laugh.gif

Honestly though, the major hurdles were stopping STOP and getting that last piece of land via eminent domain.

I believe the last step is clearing the environmental review and that should be alright.

And once that is done there is a final vote by the city council, and I don't see there being any council members that voted to have the process come this far along and spend city money, and then change their mind and vote the other way.

Soooooo, I gotta say, probably 1st and goal, on inches, with about 6 seconds to go, about to kick the game winning field goal.

Enough time to clear the environmental review or make whatever necessary changes to appease the review.

And our field goal unit is going up against a bunch of pee wee football kids and the only way we get stopped is if the parents run on the field to ask that this final play not happen...

Not exactly sure who the parents would be. Maybe they could be some new outside forces that will try to claim there is an Indian burial ground at the Downtown Plaza site; see past outside forces in Chris Hansen, the SoCal anti-union, the non-Sac libertarian Tomato magnate, that NYC lawfirm that is trying to bungle the Macy's property, etc. 

Last edited:
Ill invite you guys to our wedding :smokin

And u guys can call dibs on the one on the left of my girl

Last edited:
:smokin going to the game tonight

also thanks for the support guys. my grandma was discharged from hospital yesterday.

Last edited:
Glad your grandma is doing better, Proto.

That Vlade jersey is tempting. I'm still holding out for a Peja one.

Good to hear that Proto!

as for the game, i totally expect the Spurs to just pick us apart with brilliant execution 

Back
Top Bottom