Ryan Braun - to be hit with susp for PEDs

I knew being from Wisconsin made you a moron, but it seems like just living there for a while is just as effective.

Do I think, given the circumstances now, that Kemp deserved the MVP in 2011?  Sure.  Do I think MLB should strip Braun of the MVP and give it to Kemp?  Absolutely not.

Even without the circumstances, Kemp got robbed. Circumstances just add fuel to the fire.

Should Braun be stripped? No, that's just silly, this isn't the NCAA :lol:

I remember all that trash Aaron Rogers was spewing. Claiming to bet his salary and what not, protecting Braun. He sure spoke up enough during that time.

Wonder what Rogers has to say now.

I remember all that trash Aaron Rogers was spewing. Claiming to bet his salary and what not, protecting Braun. He sure spoke up enough during that time.

Wonder what Rogers has to say now.
laugh.gif
Yall are really upset about this huh.

Dude was going to bat for one of his good friends who obviously had not only lied to fans but to Aaron and anyone else close to him... Not to mention they own a business together so he want's to believe that Braun wouldn't be caught up in this mess.

You never said "I'd bet a million dollars" or "I'd bet my life" about something?
laugh.gif
Would/did you pay up if you lost?

This shouldn't surprise anyone. He tested positive before. Only got off on some BS technicality. 

The guy who he ruined should sue him for defamation of character. Also, his teammates should not defend him.

Only reason he admitted to it this time is because they suck this year and he wasn't going to win MVP.

:lol: Yall are really upset about this huh.

Dude was going to bat for one of his good friends who obviously had not only lied to fans but to Aaron and anyone else close to him... Not to mention they own a business together so he want's to believe that Braun wouldn't be caught up in this mess.

You never said "I'd bet a million dollars" or "I'd bet my life" about something? :lol: Would/did you pay up if you lost?

No I never said that, and no I would never say that to millions of people. I'm not 6 years old.

Your word is your bond, he should at least admit he was mistaken now. Since he had so much to say when the allegations happened. If he's man enough to speak up then he should be man enough to apologize now - that's all.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Yall are really upset about this huh.

You never said "I'd bet a million dollars" or "I'd bet my life" about something?
laugh.gif
Would/did you pay up if you lost?
No I never said that, and no I would never say that to millions of people.

My word is my bond, he should at least admit he mistaken now. Since he had so much to say when the allegations happened.
Nah he had so much to say after the appeal was successful on Braun's part.

And I have a hard time believing you've never said anything in jest along the lines of "I'd bet (insert hyperbolized amount/thing) on it" to anyone.

It wasn't the smartest thing to say but now there's a million clowns sprinting to their twitters to chime in about how he owes some dude $8.5M.
laugh.gif

People caring more about what Rodgers said than the fact Braun was shooting them needles in his butt.

This is disturbing. He's the second greatest alumni from my high school (Granada Hills High School), with John Elway at #1. I have a Jewish best friend that admires him greatly. I'm pissed Braun would pull such a stunt even after getting off the hook the first time around. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom