Russell Brand To get Half of Katy Perry's Fortune Vol. +1 For Men

Nothing feels better than spending your own money.

grin.gif

Like Deebo said..... But I wanna spend red's money!

Props to Russ,
glasses.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nowadays Women are starting to make more money than us, things are gonna change. Watch them change the system once it's our turn tho.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

I see "marriage" keeps taking Ls left and right these days 

For real. I am not even rich and I just don't see the point in marriage.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Hopefully this becomes a trend. Then I am 100% sure this crooked system will change. Props to Russ though
laugh.gif
The thing is though, this system isn't designed to favor any gender specifically.  It's just that men are typically the primary earners
so that's why it seems to favor women, when really it doesn't.  Whoever earns the most winds up having to pay support.

Examples like this and Kevin Federline really aren't victories for men since the law is being applied the same way

it always is when men earn more...

Exactly. I'm not sure why this is even an issue.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

katy-perry-5.gif

eek.gif

devil.gif

Boobs! -best invention God ever came up with.

As far as their divorce goes, I don't care who gets what -I just wish Brand would do another radio show and be funny again, the one he used to do here in the UK was hilarious.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Hopefully this becomes a trend. Then I am 100% sure this crooked system will change. Props to Russ though
laugh.gif
The thing is though, this system isn't designed to favor any gender specifically.  It's just that men are typically the primary earners
so that's why it seems to favor women, when really it doesn't.  Whoever earns the most winds up having to pay support.

Examples like this and Kevin Federline really aren't victories for men since the law is being applied the same way

it always is when men earn more...

good point. I just hate the system regardless if its men or women getting the benefits. 

Think of it this way. It was approx $47,000 a day to be married to Katy Perry.

Shorty could have been the wrost person in the world an di wopuld have taken that deal.

#Winning

Back
Top Bottom