Russ Wilson and Ciara?

So she dont say the word future at all now?
Like she got some projects coming up in the near... later? or somthing?...
roll.gif
 This thread is too much

^Control your ***. Most chicks when they're in love with a new dude the old one pretty much becomes nothing. If she really still out there taking shots, dude need to ask some tough questions.

Figured, but I was addressing the Russel Wilson portion. Either way she still out there doing **** like she did at the Billboard awards announcements.

Last edited:
Figured, but I was addressing the Russel Wilson portion. Either way she still out there doing **** like she did at the Billboard awards announcements.
If Future called her up, trust that she'd run back to him.

Russ doesn't give her any tinglez like Future did/does.

If Future called her up, trust that she'd run back to him.

Russ doesn't give her any tinglez like Future did/does.
This might be one of the most Ayo comments I have read on NT
laugh.gif
How so? And is it not true?
laugh.gif

The fact that she goes out of her way to show "disgust" at Future (even refusing to say the word, future) is kinda sad.

But hey, it's her life and Russ will eventually learn the hard way.

Last edited:
You guys - Future must have a huge pipe.
This chick way too hurt for someone that's engaged.

It's just how the game go with these women. When you laying up with her you the greatest thing she ever had. Soon as **** goes sour she gets bitter. Some ppl just can't be replaced no matter who you try to place there to fill that void.

"Even if he got a billion dollars he couldn't me make you *** like me"

Ciara  got shot down in a big way in custody court Monday ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the former couple say Ciara showed up in court asking for sole custody of their 1-year-old son, baby Future. She claimed Future  was a bad parent who was not present in the child's life. We're told she and her lawyer also trash talked Future to the judge, saying he was a bad person.

For his part, Future showed up and asked for joint custody, and the judge was squarely on his side, rejecting her arguments. 

California courts favor joint custody, so the decision was in line with the law.

We got Ciara leaving court, and she was mum.

Ciara -- Loses Big to Future in Custody War
kxsMNFr.jpg

0GLnMfk.jpg

Damn, she tryna take the mans kid?
sick.gif

I'll never understand this.

Why block a father like that?

Unless he's abusive to the kid I see no justification for her doin this.

A women scorned man
mean.gif

Russ don't even see it.

:smh: Have you no shame Ci Ci

These girls always tryna used the system against a man. Good thing the court ain't fall for it. If Russell is smart he would see what he dealing with.

Last edited:
Im not knockkn Russ but dude is a Superbowl winning QB....why wife up ciara when your in your 20s when there are so many other chicks out here

Im not knockkn Russ but dude is a Superbowl winning QB....why wife up ciara when your in your 20s when there are so many other chicks out here
I tell myself that weekly with me and my life.

Summer 

DC

but im out here with a chick in my 20s...

Back
Top Bottom