Russ Wilson and Ciara?

your not getting what I'm saying...if I was Russ I would be running thru broads
So would Suber in DC. He's agreeing with you.
Thank you doc
Oh my bad lol
laugh.gif
 All good dude

Last edited:
Interesting that the judge sided with Future here. I actually wonder why they did beyond preference for joint custody.

Maybe because she and her lawyer badmouthed him too extremely and he was civil?

Last edited:
Ciara's an idiot for getting knocked up by bruh. She knew his history so, she looks like more of an imbecile than he. I don't like anything that Future stands for but, Ciara is lacking accoutability right now.

No sorrow for her at all.

Ciara's an idiot for getting knocked up by bruh. She knew his history so, she looks like more of an imbecile than he. I don't like anything that Future stands for but, Ciara is lacking accoutability right now.

No sorrow for her at all.
But she was in love.

Lets look at Ciara dating history

Bow Wow

Amare Stoudamire ( 
laugh.gif
 who left her for his baby moms, smart decision )

Dwight Howard

Reggie Bush

Trey Songz ( rumored) pretty sure he just smashed and left after that

The Dream

Russell Wilson

Ciara obviously just chases the money.

Bow Wow
Amare Stoudamire ( :lol:  who left her for his baby moms, smart decision )
Dwight Howard
Reggie Bush
The Dream
Russell Wilson

to be fair....

95% of chicks date horizontally or vertically on the socioeconomic ladder.

I wouldn't expect a chick making $400k to date an accountant from Kroger's.

to be fair....

Bruh Ciara ain't making $400K a year, hell i'll be surprised if she even making close to $200K. i'm pretty sure she did some investments, but she hasn't had a great hit in a min fam. Ciara is Love and Hip Hop status now, should be dating people like washed rappers/atheletes like Young Joc, Hurricane Chris or Mims. if she wants to date a athlete it would be on the verge like Greg Oden, Richard Jefferson, and Damon Stoudamire status. maybe a player James Johnson since he still in the league.

Russell is at his peak should be dating a A List the least B List celebrities. 

Ciara is C/D list status now. 

Last edited:

Bow Wow
Amare Stoudamire ( 
laugh.gif
 who left her for his baby moms, smart decision )
Dwight Howard
Reggie Bush
The Dream
Russell Wilson

to be fair....

**** I don't see why she would pass on me if I seen her at The Park pre-Russell

To this day it boggles my mind how mims was popular.

Chris and joc are understandable

That's what I'm saying russ should be wifing a Beyonce type chick or getting his Derek jeter on...it sounds like to me all future has to do is apologize maybe write a song or 2 about her and she's back

Last edited:
I'll say it again... Ciara put that thang on Russell and he can't think straight.

Have y'all seen his ex? :lol:

In his mind he think he got a A list chick now. She fine, she is famous for an extent and the way she dance her sex game is probably crazy.

Last edited:
I'll say it again... Ciara put that thang on Russell and he can't think straight.

In his mind he think he got a A list chick now. She fine, she is famous for an extent and the way she dance her sex game is probably crazy.

I don't care how good her box game is fam. She ain't bringing nothing to the table. She living off him same way these insta thots are living off rich people. I ain't mad, get it how you can I'm no hater , unless it comes to the Thunder and Lakers. But real recognize real, Russell could of been swimming in Playboy bunny/ models from Vicky secrets yams. Dude is young, talented, humble. I just hope he don't give her a seed and be a victim. I see you Ciara getting your Christina Milian on. You ain't fooling me.

Plus I bet if I seen Christina Milian in SoHo, I bet all of NT, I'd get her #. Smash debatable, but it the closest any member NT would get ..... Well maybe besides Wale.

Last edited:
So she claims he's not fit to be a parent and basically paints him to be a degenerate... Yet she laid down and got knocked up by him. I swear chicks be ignoring the hell out of the obvious red flags.

"got [women] kissing on [women], I'm just honest, I'm a rock star for life, I'm just honest"

"I'll sell my auntie that water, hell I'll serve my mama that water"

And she thought this dude was suitable to be an adequate parent when she KNOWS his lifestyle aligns with his lyrics.

Women try to make a comma out of a man's period,they need to worry about handling their own period.

I don't care how good her box game is fam. She ain't bringing nothing to the table. She living off him same way these insta thots are living off rich people. I ain't mad, get it how you can I'm no hater , unless it comes to the Thunder and Lakers. But real recognize real, Russell could of been swimming in Playboy bunny/ models from Vicky secrets yams. Dude is young, talented, humble. I just hope he don't give her a seed and be a victim. I see you Ciara getting your Christina Milian on. You ain't fooling me.

Plus I bet if I seen Christina Milian in SoHo, I bet all of NT, I'd get her #. Smash debatable, but it the closest any member NT would get ..... Well maybe besides Wale.

Yeah from the outside Russell is messing up.

But even though some of their social media stuff looks very staged he does seem happy so that's all that matters in the end

So she claims he's not fit to be a parent and basically paints him to be a degenerate... Yet she laid down and got knocked up by him. I swear chicks be ignoring the hell out of the obvious red flags.

"got [women] kissing on [women], I'm just honest, I'm a rock star for life, I'm just honest"

"I'll sell my auntie that water, hell I'll serve my mama that water"

And she thought this dude was suitable to be an adequate parent when she KNOWS his lifestyle aligns with his lyrics.

Women try to make a comma out of a man's period,they need to worry about handling their own period.

:smh:

So we actually gonna use his rap lyrics to guage a mans character?

Thats that police **** :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom