Runs house Tonight: JOJO gets caught with weed

"Anyone got the munchies?"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Rev cold for telling the world that JoJo was cryin tho
smh.gif
laugh.gif

First episode i sat down and watched and this show looks mad scripted, im dissapointed

Damn, I love how Rev and Russel keep it real. Though, Russel can't talk to JoJo about ****, dude came up with the idea of My Adidas while he was angeldust
roll.gif

Man my little sisters (16) caught me(21) high , and it wasn't as smooth as this. Maybe i missed alot, but my sisters were crying cursing me out, called mymans cursing him out and all that talkin about they might as well garden tool it up cause their worldview was now crushed. His sisters came through with apizza and +%$@ like +%$@ was all good. I ain't even go to jail or nothing, all I did was walk in the house too fast with my head low.
smh.gif
Must be nice.

Rev Run said he was crying when he got him from the police station. MTV. com: New York's Daily News reported on Sunday that Simmons was released on hisown recognizance after a Manhattan judge dismissed the felony charge of attempted reckless endangerment.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I remember someone on here saying that they were chiefing with Vanessa before
nerd.gif

The way the sisters were cool with it and mentioned "munchies" makes me believe they chief too...

Originally Posted by tmukg21

^ somebody still had to go pick up him up, in this case his dad
Ok. That's where I was confused. Thought he left by himself.

Back
Top Bottom