Runs house Tonight: JOJO gets caught with weed

^
laugh.gif

Rev Run gettin aried out.
laugh.gif

"When you we're his age you used to smoke like a chimney..."

roll.gif

This show, just like all the others is mad scripted. The producers set up scenarios, it isn't true reality. I hope you all watch it strictly forentertainment, because this Jojo fella didn't ACTUALLY get caught with weed, it was set up just for TV.

Originally Posted by majik214

This show, just like all the others is mad scripted. The producers set up scenarios, it isn't true reality. I hope you all watch it strictly for entertainment, because this Jojo fella didn't ACTUALLY get caught with weed, it was set up just for TV.
He did get caught. I agree that this episode was a re-enactment. But he was actually booked.

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

SMH @ his sisters acting like they dont smoke weed....

elaborate

Com'on fam....
grin.gif

Them Girls smoke weed....I know for a fact Angela Smokes...look at her past boyfriends
they ve got too

but lol at jo jo buying weed in the streets like he is in pain in full
tired.gif

They act like this dude got caught with crack or something. Dude was smoking weed not really a big deal

Damn, I didn't know Run used to blaze. What's up with their family situation though..been wondering this for a minute. Run mentioned Jojo's momback in Queens.

good episode, the munchies part was a good part.....vanessa's pot head impersonation made me suspect of her lol

my boys pops told me his cousin stopped rev run for weed back at the 80's and he was a cop and booked him for it

this episode was as "Look how weed ruined our family" as I thought it would be.. They kinda went OD with the jail thing.. it effects the fam when afamily member gets locked up for a year or more.. but a day? nah.

Back
Top Bottom