Running into a lot of girls that keep saying ....

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

If they're "spanish" they're lying to you.

"Spanish" girls use "Spanish" men for cunnilingus, all expense paid trips and to make their family happy.

When they lay up at night with black men..they SLANDER THE HELL out of "spanish" men.

NEVER FAILS.

I'd love to know how many girls from Spain you've messed with in order generalize all of them because I've only met one girl from Spain my entire life.

i actually hear it all the time, maybe because im not black and girls want to impress me or somthing but i dunno
but especially in europe, you have to be a very classy black man to get any play. if ur a hood n be prepared to get nothing decent.

alot of girls tell me though that black guys always %%!* up, whether it be cheating or just plain being an arrogant tool, they're just people alot of girls can't see themselves settling with. of course this is generalizing a whole race, and of course there are tons of exceptions, but there are alot of poor excuses for black men that kind of ruin it for the good ones i guess. 

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

"Spanish" girls use "Spanish" men for cunnilingus, all expense paid trips and to make their family happy.

When they lay up at night with black men..they SLANDER THE HELL out of "spanish" men.

NEVER FAILS.

I'd love to know how many girls from Spain you've messed with in order generalize all of them because I've only met one girl from Spain my entire life.

Man shut up and sit down.
You can clearly see the quotation marks around every use of the word Spanish...not to mention that "Latin" and "Hispanic" are also misnomers and viewed as offensive labels by many. Every person "of latin descent" that I know refers to themselves and their people as "spanish". Only on NT do I see this point get run into the ground.

NEVER FAILS.
This has some truth to it. I dont live in NYC, I live in TX so our version of what's typically "spanish" is Mexican/Salvi instead of PR/DR [dominicans are black though]

Im mulatto racially but my fam is Colombian and I can "switch sides" [
eyes.gif
] with people, though in alot of cases they think I'm some sort of creole American...and if they know I'm Colombian they still set me apart from other latinos because of the cultural differences.

Sooooooooooo.. I hear their complaints a lot, and they always say the same thing about jealousy, sexual performance, meat girth, and being clingy. But then again, these are just some women's opinions and they obviously have some sort of resentment towards a particular type of man...They've seen the men's weaknesses over time and taken them for granted, at some level...so they want a New-Man, no Seinfeld. They want you to reestablish their idea of masculinity in one segment of the male population. IMO

At the end of the day, alot of this just boils down to women being attracted to me/you because we're something different...they will always love something different. Maybe not on her wedding day, maybe not on her facebook statuses, but she'll fall victim to the rush in bed, esp when you seem more dominant than those she complains about. And I can do it in both languages

"TOMA ESA VAINA HASTA QUE LO SIENTAS EN EL OIDO"

i'm black and a heard it. there nothing you can do about but be the best you can be and holla at more females.

Pics?

I love all colours of the rainbow
devil.gif
laugh.gif

But obviously there's got to be some form of physical attraction. Colour of skin means sweet *+%$ all to me
grin.gif

Page Orangatrang she's got plenty of love to go around for the darker skinned men of the world.

I saw a video that said the point is to further destroy the black family/race. Best way to do that is to let the women know that we aren't worth a damn. We are either gay or in jail. How often do you hear that? Then they tell the black women to try, "Something New." Word to Sanaa Lathan. But when I find the video I will post it. It is a well calculated move in my opnion.

Although I have never heard a female say I don't find black men attractive I have heard you are the first black man I have found attractive.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

people are allowed to have preferences in who they find attractive. it's not racist.
grin.gif

on that note, most people I know say the same thing about black women. it's whatever really.

if she don't feel you, then on to the next one

The thing is I'm not black but these chics bring it up when we are discussing what were into and what not. Just wondering why they bring it up almost as if they said yes they would feel ashamed it's weird. Anyone experience @+$%%% like these?
they frontin'

Theres a lot of family drama when it comes to chicks messing with black dudes.

Both side are true: They dont find us attractive. or they dont find black skin attractive

I wonder if it's socioeconomic sometimes. Nonetheless, I've heard this more than any other 'race'. Funny thing is the white/black interracial couple is the most popular that I see.

I'm mixed so quite frankly it's all #@%!, gets old.

I know white women that say they find black men attractive, but would never date one.

On the flip I know white women and hispanic women that ONLY date black men, and say they would never date a "white boy" (their words)

I'm hispanic, so I play the middle ground....
pimp.gif

A big part of it is the media. I'll give you an example, Daniel Craig might be the most alien, funny looking dude out there. However because he conforms to European standards of beauty (blond hair, blue eyes) he's seen as a sex symbol.

If anybody saw Cowboys vs. Aliens, in some of the closeup shots, Daniel Craig could have played one of the aliens without a costume. 

If a girl is worried about something like dat, she got some issues that I rather not find out about

NEVER FAILS.

sit down papi, probably never even smashed a white chick
grin.gif
But the women op are talking about are either from the suburbs Or from another country. At least in NYC or Miami is not uncommon to see a light skin chick with a black guy Or vice -versa.

i get it from persian/middle eastern girls (and my boys that from the middle east) that the women dont date black men because of family judgement and the perception of blacks in america. not saying that all are like that, but it is what it is. i'm determined to get one of those women one day!

Originally Posted by datboi81

i get it from persian/middle eastern girls (and my boys that from the middle east) that the women dont date black men because of family judgement and the perception of blacks in america. not saying that all are like that, but it is what it is. i'm determined to get one of those women one day!
True. With some of them, dating a black man is the worse you can go for. The girl's rep will be ruined and she will be labeled a "#**+". This is especially for Arab men, some of the despise with all the hate they have in themselves to see "their" Middle Eastern women with black men. 

Back
Top Bottom