RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

^WOW! I just checked...
eek.gif

pimp.gif

But you never know what'll happen in the next couple of months
nerd.gif

ughhh...Team Gold Lions...I'll join regardless of my team because I am competitive...
Geez,Team Durantula has jumped out to 23 miles...I guess its how you finish the race. I hope my team's result are not indicative of the team's name (Lion = A certain Choker...)
roll.gif

I'll put in some miles on tuesday at the very earliest.

ughhh...Team Gold Lions...I'll join regardless of my team because I am competitive...
Geez,Team Durantula has jumped out to 23 miles...I guess its how you finish the race. I hope my team's result are not indicative of the team's name (Lion = A certain Choker...)
roll.gif

I'll put in some miles on tuesday at the very earliest.

I'm down! I just need to know how to get started.

So in order to track my runs I need the sensor or the Nike + GPS app right?

also can I use the GPS app on a treadmill??

I'm down! I just need to know how to get started.

So in order to track my runs I need the sensor or the Nike + GPS app right?

also can I use the GPS app on a treadmill??

^Yep! Either or... and you can also use the GPS app on a treadmill. Just switch the location to indoors.

^Yep! Either or... and you can also use the GPS app on a treadmill. Just switch the location to indoors.

just signed up for the 3rd one, i started strong in the last one but slacked off because of vacations and work, anyways im going full force but i just saw that im team darantulas, lol, guess we wont need it that much...

just signed up for the 3rd one, i started strong in the last one but slacked off because of vacations and work, anyways im going full force but i just saw that im team darantulas, lol, guess we wont need it that much...

Back
Top Bottom