RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

NP!

Happy Flyknit Friday, y'all!

9mi from 300mi on these!

Just downloaded, I'll test it out next week for a random run. I'll admit that I'm hesitant to switch from Nike+ since I already have +3,700mi on it :/

Shirt concept idea...

I want the base shirt to be a fitted Nike Pro Combat. Design is simple with NTr on the left chest and the 100 emoji on the back. The 100 represents the 100 miles you'd have to run to EARN the shirt. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Ray, how do you like the Lunaracer 3's? Outlet had em for $60. You stayed TTS or sized up? I normally like my running shoes TTS. They felt very minimal though, which I dont normally like.

Repped, I always have my orientation lock on, never saw it. Is there a way to check it without turning your phone?

My 2nd mile is always my slowest mile. :lol: I pick it up again during my 3rd mile.

Shirt concept idea...

I want the base shirt to be a fitted Nike Pro Combat. Design is simple with NTr on the left chest and the 100 emoji on the back. The 100 represents the 100 miles you'd have to run to EARN the shirt. Thoughts?

T-Shirt idea is dope bro! :nthat:

Definitely like the design. I agree that 100 would look better on a sleeve as others have said.

Other than that, I'm all for it. :smokin

-Drew

Went for my run again today, and legs are killing me after just two miles. :lol:

Please tell me I'll get used to the pain, fellas.

I was able to only jog in small spurts. The rest of the time I would go for brisk walking. :\

Any tips you guys can drop, I'm all ears.

Btw, I got my Fitbit in the other day, and it's estimates are pretty clutch from my experience. The Fitbit Charge HR gets two thumbs up from me.

-Drew

The pain does go away, and you'll get stronger and faster! Things will eventually get easier for you, as long as you keep it up. [emoji]128170[/emoji]

Listening to music on the run helps me block out the pain, fatigue and doubt. Try creating a playlist with songs that inspire or motivate you.

Toronto had a 10k yesterday and someone completed it in 29 min 15 sec [emoji]128558[/emoji]

Consistency man, dont focus too much on numbers. If you aim for 2 miles and finish 2 miles, dont worry about the time. You'll get better and better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom