RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

I like the team captain idea, seems like teams would be more fair

Team Texas
nerd.gif

Any Lunarglide+2 owners recommend the shoe??
nerd.gif

Thinking about pulling the trig on a pair for $50....

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AME416

nerd.gif

i've been using lunarglide 1s & 2s since last year and they're worth the msrp if you ask me so its definitely even more worth getting if you can get one for $50...

timcity's idea also sounds good, as it might make the teams balanced as it'll be random...

Originally Posted by AME416

nerd.gif

i've been using lunarglide 1s & 2s since last year and they're worth the msrp if you ask me so its definitely even more worth getting if you can get one for $50...

timcity's idea also sounds good, as it might make the teams balanced as it'll be random...

Tim: That's a good idea as well... Winter / Spring / Summer / Fall

Speaking of LG2s... I'm fiending for a couple of pairs since their prices are dropping. I've got my eye on four cws... 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Tim: That's a good idea as well... Winter / Spring / Summer / Fall

Speaking of LG2s... I'm fiending for a couple of pairs since their prices are dropping. I've got my eye on four cws... 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone else feels the toabox on the LG2 are a bit high? Maybe I am just used to the Free Runs 2 but the toes on the LG2s doesn't feel as locked down as I had hoped. Great shoes though, I love running in it.

Anyone else feels the toabox on the LG2 are a bit high? Maybe I am just used to the Free Runs 2 but the toes on the LG2s doesn't feel as locked down as I had hoped. Great shoes though, I love running in it.

Thanks guys, just ordered off Runningwharehouse with a %15 discount and free shipping. Totaled to $50.90
smokin.gif

nike-lunarglide-2-black-varsity-red-f5.jpg

Thanks guys, just ordered off Runningwharehouse with a %15 discount and free shipping. Totaled to $50.90
smokin.gif

nike-lunarglide-2-black-varsity-red-f5.jpg

currently run in the lunarglide 2+ (switched from the vomero 4). love 'em both. toebox is a bit roomy, but i tend to lace fairly tightly, so it doesn't affect me as much. $50 is a great deal.

currently run in the lunarglide 2+ (switched from the vomero 4). love 'em both. toebox is a bit roomy, but i tend to lace fairly tightly, so it doesn't affect me as much. $50 is a great deal.

the black/white pair i've been using seems to be holding up, not like the grey/neon green and blue/grey that i've both returned to nike due to the flywire on the sides tearing up.

the black/white pair i've been using seems to be holding up, not like the grey/neon green and blue/grey that i've both returned to nike due to the flywire on the sides tearing up.

Man, I was hoping to reach top 10 by the time this challenge finished, looked like I'd have to settle in top 15 unless someone kicks me off that spot in the next 55 miles or so.

Originally Posted by bouncingboy77

This is exactly why I've been so reluctant to purchase a pair... However, for $60 (when NDC lowers their price lol) for casual wear seems to be a good investment...

Originally Posted by bouncingboy77

This is exactly why I've been so reluctant to purchase a pair... However, for $60 (when NDC lowers their price lol) for casual wear seems to be a good investment...

Back
Top Bottom