Rumor: New iPhone in the wild | Update PG7

Via Engadget

26521-500.png

26522-500.png

Cosmetically, the iPhone in the photo appears without its iconic aluminum bezel. Instead, the device is surrounded by a black plastic of aluminum material. Either that, or the handset is wrapped 80 percent of the way in a rubberized protective holder like the iPad prototype it rests on top of, though the quality of the image leaves this assertion to considerable debate.

AppleInsider suggests the whitish blotch immediately to the left of the earpiece grill could suggest a camera lens, though it could also be just a reflection.

Should launch around July this year.

how is a front facing camera better than what it already is, besides being able to look at yourself/friends as you take pictures of you/them, for anything else idk what the point would be.

I guess maybe for mobile ichat?

Originally Posted by Cz7

how is a front facing camera better than what it already is, besides being able to look at yourself/friends as you take pictures of you/them, for anything else idk what the point would be.

theofficemichaeljanface.gif

Originally Posted by Cz7

Bingo.

and then jobs has the nerve to call Adobe lazy. 3 years, same design and minor spec bumps and idiots eat it all up.

Still debating if I like my 9700 enough with T-Mobile, the contract is up right around when the iPhone's are released.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by CWrite78

and then jobs has the nerve to call Adobe lazy. 3 years, same design and minor spec bumps and idiots eat it all up.
he did that?
grin.gif
No sir.
Uhhh yes sir. Jobs recently got on Google for trying to compete with the iPhone. and he called Adobe lazy as well.

can we get off apple's junk. i swear. this picture shows NOTHING but now we wanna make all these assumptions.

Nexus One > iPhone...easy

Back
Top Bottom