Round One Game 1: Bulls @ Cavs- Saturday, April 17th 3:00 PM

Bittersweet is rooting for the right team, but he sippin that Kool-Aid a little too hard. Pay no mind....lol

laugh.gif

shouldnt even be a post on this game. sweep if the cavs want to. they prolly a give the bulls one game to let Shaq work back in.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

shouldnt even be a post on this game. sweep if the cavs want to. they prolly a give the bulls one game to let Shaq work back in.

Wow, your pure arrogance and naive thoughts make me chuckle. 

laugh.gif
<-------            see....

I can't wait.

It's on ESPN in the UK if anyone is interested - and on the HD channel too.

Some of you are underestimating the Bulls...They might surprise you, just like the Celtics series.

I'm cheering for Cavaliers though.

I'm trying to remember if it was leon powe, but doesn't dude have beef in chicago like weren't they sending him death threats last year??

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

I'm trying to remember if it was leon powe, but doesn't dude have beef in chicago like weren't they sending him death threats last year??

Tony Allen...And dude mysteriously got the flu for the last game in Chicago
laugh.gif

Derrick Rose is knocking on that superstar door. I hope he has another one of those 36/11 type performances that he had in the first game last year.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

Its official....

the billboard is up!!!!

That's gonna make one giant butt wipe when he leaves for NYC.

beating-a-dead-horse.gif

indifferent.gif

Fareal, can a man from Cleveland enjoy his team success and city with a jealous #%@%% from NYC HATING!????

Get the @!%+ off of our %*#@.

don't worry if he leaves nobody will hate on Cleveland ever again.

they were dumb for putting that banner up at the start of the playoffs. of course people are going to hate or laugh about this. dude is playing for a chip and yall are already guilt tripping him to stay. worried and !%!%

and when the media mentions the sign to him it just gives him opportunity to say "i left my options open for a reason" he may even say "I was born in Akron". all he has to do is say "i am committed to clevlend cavs." and none of the banners and crap would be necessary

Back
Top Bottom