Round One Game 1: Bulls @ Cavs- Saturday, April 17th 3:00 PM

I hope this is a real physical serious, Miller vs Shaq part 2
laugh.gif

ofcourse the NYers will come in here and express their jealousy and envy for the whole state of OHIO, knowing none of them would ever survive 2 days in the city of Cleveland. They'd get swallowed (II).

FOR THE LAST DUMB NYER REMINDING TIME, this billboard represents him being from OHIO, not Cleveland.

im sorry if you cant enjoy the essence of basketball success from your little 1 room studio. I would suggest moving to Oklahoma City. Their is tons of basketball pride over there with housing thats relatively cheap.

Oh and BTW, the only people that are hating and laughing at this are the same people whos team is at a dead-end as of April 17, 2010. And the same people who PS pictures of Lebron on their favorite team.
laugh.gif

Its a small world over here and were enjoying everybit of Lebron and life....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Bulls need to come out and hit some shots. They need to whether the storm, 'cause it's gonna be crazy in the Q.L. Arena for sure.

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

ofcourse the NYers will come in here and express their jealousy and envy for the whole state of OHIO, knowing none of them would ever survive 2 days in the city of Cleveland. They'd get swallowed (II).
One of the funniest things I've read.

I had a nice joke about that swallowed part and his mother but i don't wana get banned.

especially before the summer.

Originally Posted by xblker47

I hope this is a real physical serious,
my friend said it will be but i disagree.

refs will be out early. those days are over.

the only chance the bulls have is too straight up bully the cavs. when lebron goes to the lane for the first time you knock him on his !$%. hard

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by xblker47

I hope this is a real physical serious,
my friend said it will be but i disagree.

refs will be out early. those days are over.

the only chance the bulls have is too straight up bully the cavs. when lebron goes to the lane for the first time you knock him on his !$%. hard
and end up with a bruised sternum or dislocated shoulder....who? Joke(im) Noah? Taj? Miller? probably not a person that can, "knock him on his !$%. hard"

the refs are gonna make sure Bron is healthy for the finals anyways...

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

I'm really interested in seeing how this Jamison & Bron thing is going to work.

i think Jamison plays really well without the ball - hustle defense and can drain 3s; probably one of the better additions ive seen to a team in a while.  hope that shoulder holds up for 18-20 more games...

Back
Top Bottom