Round One Game 1: Bulls @ Cavs- Saturday, April 17th 3:00 PM

im a big lbj fan but i must admit he's overrated. though you can't really blame all the hype, he's living up to his potential.

2nd mvp for the king coming up!

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by agold1002

We can't hit open shots... if we hit open shots this game would be a lot closer... Pooh has gotten them damn great looks and they are clanking damn near all of them. Which is why he's taken 26 shots trying to keep them in the game. Sad.

if we hit open shots it would be 20+ lead

You have a point.
laugh.gif

Seymour your man's playing huff! lol

Yea everybody besides Pooh was huff as hell today.

Mark Jackson: Derrick Rose could play this same game somewhere else and he'd have 40 because he would get to go to the line

that's real.
Stern are you listening?

There's a better chance Mark Jackson gets fined then there is Rose gets calls...  

well this is what I expected from the game

cavs have been getting the benefit of the doubt even when they were a garbage team

refs are gonna step up in game 2 and make sure the game is not as close as today 

The Cavs shot 17 FTs; the Bulls shot 11. The refs were letting them play at both ends.

You guys can complain about the officiating all you want, but the Cavs are just a much, much better team, point blank.

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by agold1002

We can't hit open shots... if we hit open shots this game would be a lot closer... Pooh has gotten them damn great looks and they are clanking damn near all of them. Which is why he's taken 26 shots trying to keep them in the game. Sad.

if we hit open shots it would be 20+ lead

You have a point.
laugh.gif

Seymour your man's playing huff! lol

Yea everybody besides Pooh was huff as hell today.

Mark Jackson: Derrick Rose could play this same game somewhere else and he'd have 40 because he would get to go to the line

that's real.
Stern are you listening?

There's a better chance Mark Jackson gets fined then there is Rose gets calls...  
Truth.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Originally Posted by BangDak

Bron singlehandlly won the Cavs this game.

hes the only one who was able to step up and retaliate, same with Drose. good game overall guys.
Ummm no.
i know right? 19 pts from Mo, 15 and 10 from jamison, and 15 boards from Varejeo are no help huh?
laugh.gif

This is a perfect example of media manipulation to make it seem like Lebron wins games all by himself to push him to GOAT status.  Mark and Jeff said the discussion is now for him being the GOAT.

Come on son!

I agree. Im the biggest Cavs fan but c'mon. Its a little too early to discuss GOAT status.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

1 down, 15 to go...

straight dominance by the cavs... 2nd half wasnt as dominant as the 1st half and good to see cavs playing again with their starting 5
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oh and btw im gonna use your sig
happy.gif

28 Points
11 Assist
7 Rebounds

Can't really ask for more than that all things considering this... 2 Free Throws...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

1 down, 15 to go...

straight dominance by the cavs... 2nd half wasnt as dominant as the 1st half and good to see cavs playing again with their starting 5
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oh and btw im gonna use your sig
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Chicago needs to get D. Rose another superstar (not Joe Johnson
laugh.gif
) this summer. He literally is doing EVERYTHING for this team

They need a prolific shooter tho, which Joe Johnson is. Would be a good fit. Not at max money tho, which he's gonna get.

They need a post scorer more than anything. They cant get easy points anywhere on the court.

If I was a Bulls fan, I'd be about done with Deng too.

Should have just kept BG. And then tried to get Wade this summer...Joe is a shooter but he still doesn't put them at that elite level. Rose looks like he's just going to continue to get better but I really feel that an inside presence (Bosh, Amare) would make him even more lethal.

It would have ultimately been dumb to keep BG at the money he was asking for. I agree w/ the rest tho.

Joe might flourish in Chi-town but if they got Wade...
pimp.gif

Im rooting for this, only cuz Im tired of seeing Wade play in 3/4 empty arenas at home, but I wonder how effective Wade & Rose could be together. Cuz they both do about the same things, most effective on-ball. Rose can definitely defer, but him & BG worked cuz BG is a shooter. Defensively tho, a Wade/Kirk/Rose backcourt would be
sick.gif

They'd prolly be better off going for Bosh/Amare, and snatching up X. Henry/J. Crawford or whoever in the draft, which is loaded with 2's this year.

Rose has to start complaining to get calls. 

If you're going to give O'Neal and Lebron And 1's you gotta give my boy Rose some calls. 

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

Rose has to start complaining to get calls. 

If you're going to give O'Neal and Lebron And 1's you gotta give my boy Rose some calls. 

indifferent.gif

Thats not how you get calls.

roll.gif
 Moon is hilarious. Just saw the highlights of that LeBron alley oop again, dude was in the background goin crazy

Chicago needs to get D. Rose another superstar (not Joe Johnson
laugh.gif
) this summer. He literally is doing EVERYTHING for this team

They need a prolific shooter tho, which Joe Johnson is. Would be a good fit. Not at max money tho, which he's gonna get.

They need a post scorer more than anything. They cant get easy points anywhere on the court.

If I was a Bulls fan, I'd be about done with Deng too.

Should have just kept BG. And then tried to get Wade this summer...Joe is a shooter but he still doesn't put them at that elite level. Rose looks like he's just going to continue to get better but I really feel that an inside presence (Bosh, Amare) would make him even more lethal.

It would have ultimately been dumb to keep BG at the money he was asking for. I agree w/ the rest tho.

Joe might flourish in Chi-town but if they got Wade...
pimp.gif

Im rooting for this, only cuz Im tired of seeing Wade play in 3/4 empty arenas at home, but I wonder how effective Wade & Rose could be together. Cuz they both do about the same things, most effective on-ball. Rose can definitely defer, but him & BG worked cuz BG is a shooter. Defensively tho, a Wade/Kirk/Rose backcourt would be
sick.gif

They'd prolly be better off going for Bosh/Amare, and snatching up X. Henry/J. Crawford or whoever in the draft, which is loaded with 2's this year.

The way Rose drops dimes I mean today he had over 10 assist but had 7 TO's.  If he had a go to guy like Amare or Bosh and have Noah banging next to one of them.  Wow I might have to start watching the Bulls again regularly for the first time since 98.

Rose alone makes me want to watch but against good teams he gets no love from the refs.

Luol Deng Must Be Dealt Away! This off seasoN! He's Way Too Soft! Can't Dribble The Ball For 3 Come On!

wow man this game was bogus..... rose couldn't buy a call to save his life.... and dude deng has to stop thinking he's still a good player... jacking up jumpers left and right and turning the ball over... bulls have a chance in this series if rose can get calls and deng learns to make the open j...

Back
Top Bottom