Round One Game 1: Bulls @ Cavs- Saturday, April 17th 3:00 PM

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Chicago needs to get D. Rose another superstar (not Joe Johnson
laugh.gif
) this summer. He literally is doing EVERYTHING for this team

They need a prolific shooter tho, which Joe Johnson is. Would be a good fit. Not at max money tho, which he's gonna get.

They need a post scorer more than anything. They cant get easy points anywhere on the court.

If I was a Bulls fan, I'd be about done with Deng too.

Should have just kept BG. And then tried to get Wade this summer...Joe is a shooter but he still doesn't put them at that elite level. Rose looks like he's just going to continue to get better but I really feel that an inside presence (Bosh, Amare) would make him even more lethal.

Man I got no problem with Lebron. The young man is a beast.

But I would punch Mike Brown in the face if I every met him in person.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

laugh.gif

They need a prolific shooter tho, which Joe Johnson is. Would be a good fit. Not at max money tho, which he's gonna get.

They need a post scorer more than anything. They cant get easy points anywhere on the court.

Joe might flourish in Chi-town but if they got Wade...
pimp.gif

yup they need to throw everything they got at wade this off-season.
Joe Johnson is nice but not nice enough to make a huge impact. If you can't get Wade you go after Bosh/Amare.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Bron singlehandlly won the Cavs this game.

hes the only one who was able to step up and retaliate, same with Drose. good game overall guys.
Ummm no.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by agold1002

We can't hit open shots... if we hit open shots this game would be a lot closer... Pooh has gotten them damn great looks and they are clanking damn near all of them. Which is why he's taken 26 shots trying to keep them in the game. Sad.

if we hit open shots it would be 20+ lead

You have a point.
laugh.gif

Seymour your man's playing huff! lol

Yea everybody besides Pooh was huff as hell today.

Mark Jackson: Derrick Rose could play this same game somewhere else and he'd have 40 because he would get to go to the line

that's real.

laugh.gif

Should have just kept BG. And then tried to get Wade this summer...Joe is a shooter but he still doesn't put them at that elite level. Rose looks like he's just going to continue to get better but I really feel that an inside presence (Bosh, Amare) would make him even more lethal.
We couldn't have signed BG and afforded a max FA this summer. It was either sign BG and sign some for the MLE or have $20 million in cap space. The choice is incredibly obvious.

hes the only one who was able to step up and retaliate, same with Drose. good game overall guys.

xatpbm.jpg

Ummm no.
i know right? 19 pts from Mo, 15 and 10 from jamison, and 15 boards from Varejeo are no help huh?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by agold1002

We can't hit open shots... if we hit open shots this game would be a lot closer... Pooh has gotten them damn great looks and they are clanking damn near all of them. Which is why he's taken 26 shots trying to keep them in the game. Sad.

if we hit open shots it would be 20+ lead

You have a point.
laugh.gif

Seymour your man's playing huff! lol

Yea everybody besides Pooh was huff as hell today.

Mark Jackson: Derrick Rose could play this same game somewhere else and he'd have 40 because he would get to go to the line

that's real.
Stern are you listening?

D-Rose got fouled alot and didn't get the calls, that's why it seems like he missed alot of shots. I think he shot alot better than people think, just didn't get the calls. This dude is a beast.

Not a bad effort from Chicago considering they got no love from the refs. They needs just come with more confidence next game.

Ummm no.

Dude gonna be one of those people saying "the Cavs need to get Lebron some help..." when they don't win the chip this year. 

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Ummm no.
i know right? 19 pts from Mo, 15 and 10 from jamison, and 15 boards from Varejeo are no help huh?
laugh.gif

This is a perfect example of media manipulation to make it seem like Lebron wins games all by himself to push him to GOAT status.  Mark and Jeff said the discussion is now for him being the GOAT.

Come on son!

Glad we came back and played harder in the second half. We need somebody to take a hard foul against LeBron just to set somewhat of a tone. Deng played like a #!%$*. Hopefully if Rose continues to attack the way he does then he will get to the line more.

Back
Top Bottom