Rough 24 hours for Ayesha Curry, ha. SAS went at her neck, ha.

You called them successful though.
I'm not hating on either one of them but what exactly have they done to be called successful?

If that's the case let's go down the names of other successful women.

Fat Joes wife - Succeaful
Peyton Manning's wife - Succesful
Marshall Faulks wife - Succesful

I could go on all day actually.

Basically. If you want to call these women successful we can say they successfully procured a marriage to a pro athlete/entertainer.

She does have her own show. And I think a clothing line for kids or something like that. So....yeah she's more successful than at least 90% of this board 
laugh.gif
Lettuce be real tho she Would have NONE of that without steph. Not hating on her at all just stating facts.
Knowing who to **** is part of being successful.

She does have her own show. And I think a clothing line for kids or something like that. So....yeah she's more successful than at least 90% of this board :lol:

Lettuce be real tho she Would have NONE of that without steph. Not hating on her at all just stating facts.

She was on Disney channel, b.

She legit stopped the Disney train money for the nba wife life

She would have been straight. Just not as good obviously when ha husband getting them UA checks

Wait, ya'll saying she a digger now? :smh:

I never said that. I just said she wouldn't be seeing this level of "success" and being in the spotlight without her dude. I think she's a cool chick I'm not hating on her or calling her a digger just stating the obvious

Last edited:
She was on the rachael ray show cooking some steak. Wonder if all her cooking show recipes will be that simple.

I just want my girl to tweet for me like Ayesha tweets for Steph

Despite what the world thinks, she holding down the home team. Even if it's a lil reckless post game.

Rather her rage tweet for me, than to be out here thottin'

Its got nothing to do with being a women. You shouldnt be publicly speaking on your partners job. If Sheldon Williams started tweeting about the WNBA being rigged cause Candace Parker lost a game I would tell him to have a seat and stay in his place!

The loyalty to her man is admirable.

Backtracking and blaming it on your father getting pulled over with a few G's of that mid is lame though.

Also you can't be mad when people react to the public tweet you made.

LeBron shorty been with him since HS

Steph since college before his special Tourney run

But yeah they just successful for knowing who to **** :lol:. They not college educated. They don't own their own businesses or anything, just basketball wives [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I see some folks dont understand what out of pocket means. Nor do they understand how social media works.

If you say some stupid **** on social media people are going to respond.
And alot of the time the things that they say wont be nice. Its called the INTERNET.
Where people sit behind their keyboards and say some of the most hateful, racist, bigoted, uninformed **** that they can think of...for fun.

And we really got people in here mad because of other are saying she was "out of line" or "out of pocket"?

And why should she get special treatment? Its a rule of celebrity that
A. You need to watch what you say publicly because it will be picked apart by everyone and
B. Your level of privacy is severely diminished.

She had a right to say whatever she wanted to say but others also have the right to say WHATEVER they want to say in response to her statements. Because that's how social media made it.

If you cant accept that fact then get off of social media or move to Mars cause we are past the point of no return on that one.

Last edited:
I see some folks dont understand what out of pocket means. Nor do they understand how social media works.

If you say some stupid **** on social media people are going to respond.
And alot of the time the things that they say wont be nice. Its called the INTERNET.
Where people sit behind their keyboards and say some of the most hateful, racist, bigoted, uninformed **** that they can think of...for fun.

And we really got people in here mad because of other are saying she was "out of line" or "out of pocket"?

And why should she get special treatment? Its a rule of celebrity that
A. You need to watch what you say publicly because it will be picked apart by everyone and
B. Your level of privacy is severely diminished.

She had a right to say whatever she wanted to say but others also have the right to say WHATEVER they want to say in response to her statements. Because that's how social media made it.

If you cant accept that fact then get off of social media or move to Mars cause we are past the point of no return on that one.

That's really all there is to it. You tweet something stupid like the NBA is rigged because your husband lost a game, then the backlash should be expected.

Back
Top Bottom