ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

word my dude, UK is awesome. Well London at least since thats the only place I visited. Enjoyed it more than.. *GASPS**...... Paris

No wonder I saw you up all morning and day on Sat lol. I got my sizes and saw you still scrounging. I went to sleep after NDC went back up to check out. I wake up, you still awake looking for that size 11. Hope you got it man.

But yea wouldn't cut off the flag. Wouldn't have even bought it if I had that much dislike to cut it off, but tahts just me. People can do them. all good.
I actually prefer London more too. I damn near had a meltdown after they were removed from my cart after about a hour and a half. 

Bro, I never call places to do phone orders and I called like 4-5 spots and they all were sold out. The last place I called said they were doing a wait-list for sizes 11-13 as they hadn't got that shipment in yet and they put my name down. I literally sit back down at my desk at work, about to remote into someone's computer, and I get a call from Urbanity Clothing Store telling me that they only got 1 size 11 and my name was first on the list for that size. To say that I was happy would be an understatement. 

Got all these for 150$ shipped from 6pm.com I wore 1 pair today they were really comfortable

no kidding? i haven't been keeping up wit roshes, just the other two countries dropped recently and some were waiting for france.

Anybody need a size 13 in the GB Roshes? If these are running small I may not be able to wear them as I went with my true size. If they are too small I'll let someone get them for retail + shipping. Please don't hmu if you tryna buy then flip. Don't let the small amount of post fool you...I've been on NT for a long time. Save the ******** for somebody else.

Last edited:
I know it's a stretch but I got an extra pair of GB size 13 looking for another size 11.

Last edited:
I really didn't think that tracking down an 11 or 11.5 would be this rough lol. I have one more shop to try and then if not I'm done lol.

Just received the GB NMs and they run a little tight.. I went TTS, I'm about to wear them with no socks. They are really comfortable I just wish I went .5 higher to be even more comfortable 
ohwell.gif

If you got TTS on the countries, wear dress socks and break them in, or if you're impatient, wear elite socks to force the breaking in process lol but it's gonna be madddd uncomfortable

If you got TTS on the countries, wear dress socks and break them in, or if you're impatient, wear elite socks to force the breaking in process lol but it's gonna be madddd uncomfortable
do you think it will stretch out to the point it looks very wide and fat footed? lol. my very first OG mesh roshes from 2013 look very wide :frown: I dont like that look

This is for future reference, for drops like the country pack on NDC and FNL, at 8am, what happens if you try to buy two shoes like a 9.5 and a 10? Do they block you from doing that?

Back
Top Bottom